Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! It's up, and I'm really enjoying it!

It's nowhere near as fast paced a shooter as other games are, so don't expect that in it. If you really enjoy the slower action of the MGS series, check it out for sure. I think it's great. And it looks VERY nice in the game. There's also no slowdown whatsoever. I'm gonna be sticking with this game for many months to come.

Last edited:
WOW! It's up, and I'm really enjoying it!

It's nowhere near as fast paced a shooter as other games are, so don't expect that in it. If you really enjoy the slower action of the MGS series, check it out for sure. I think it's great. And it looks VERY nice in the game. There's also no slowdown whatsoever. I'm gonna be sticking with this game for many months to come.

how that's possible... i thought it was only a 2 week beta?

I would take off early but I had to get rotors and brakes put on today so I need all the hours I can get.

quick pics guys only trainning!

DSC06552.jpg

DSC06553.jpg

DSC06554.jpg

Quick, someone put up pics that aren't blocked here...STAT !!!

Those pics weren't blocked though, I can see them.

Solid wahts your ID name so I can add you as a friend?

I gotta go grab breakfast and perhaps play some COD4, MGO is quite slow and no one works as a team it's like a shooter in third person...don't know what to think yet.

Those pics weren't blocked though, I can see them.

Solid wahts your ID name so I can add you as a friend?

I gotta go grab breakfast and perhaps play some COD4, MGO is quite slow and no one works as a team it's like a shooter in third person...don't know what to think yet.

Photobucket is blocked where I work :monkey2:monkey2

Pretty fun game once you get the hang of it but I want to play with friends.

We need to exchange player names in the game so we can add each other and make a clan.

Back