Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the helmet, not too interested but it looks cool.

I ordered a TruForce X off otakumode with reward points and coupons. Sorta wish X was a little cheaper, but it's good.

Well the helmet came in yesterday, sorry no pics at the moment, and I'm a little disappointed. It's a great idea, it's big, and it does look nice but for 150$ + shipping it fell short imo.

-There was no stand to display the helmet as originally advertised
-Scuff marks here and there on the helmet (small, but none the less they're there)
-Not all of the lines are clean. Where the helmet meets to open/close there is a small gap which isn't major but for the price you expect it to be better.

Overall I like the helmet, paint job is great, but I'm considering returning it for a refund. I don't think this thing is worth 150$ to be honest.

No stand? False advertising, hate that. I think you may have gotten a bad one, but maybe all of them have issues like that.

Amazon seems to have a Mega Man Legacy Collection Deluxe Bundle for PS4 and XB1, with the SDCC 2013 Statue and e-tank for $130. It's not official though.

yXyfnBZ.jpg
REVrHNA.jpg
NchoHmG.jpg
fo9WWhA.jpg
05HkCOG.jpg
zZh98nS.jpg

im looking for one myself.

saw it used on ebay for $90, should have grabbed it while i could have

I would have grabbed one, but I wanted X and when I saw shipping on X, I passed. Too bad X sold out fast, and that it doesn't seem like X-Plus does re-issues :(

I got the Legacy Collection Deluxe Edition statue though, which is nice but has bad light up and QC...and amazon gave me so much **** about it too

I would have grabbed one, but I wanted X and when I saw shipping on X, I passed. Too bad X sold out fast, and that it doesn't seem like X-Plus does re-issues :(

I got the Legacy Collection Deluxe Edition statue though, which is nice but has bad light up and QC...and amazon gave me so much **** about it too

Is that statue the same as this one?

Blue Mega Man 25th Anniversary Statue - Mega Man Statues

Are you thinking of D-Arts Classic Megaman? Or Kotobukiya's?

nice pics, but it doesnt look very diecasty.

It's been ages since I visited this thread.

Only the chest piece and legs are diecast, as far as I can tell.

Still in love with this guy - he sits on my videogame figure shelf with Figma Link and the Pacman & Megaman Amiibos :D
Metroid and the new Link are next on my list...

I wish they'd make more villain bots. I want a Metalman and Clownman. Heck Airman, Quickman, Elecman, Cutsman, Gutsman......etc....

Back