Medicom's R2 and 3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well count me in. Went to Toys2 and he just received it! I saw them in person and they look great. R2D2 scale and C3PO head is off but overall still the best out there in 1/6 so I ditched Abigal Whistler and bought these two instead. Just more important to grab figures from my fav movies

Last edited:
Some quick shots of mine
c3po0.jpg

r2d20.jpg

r2d21.jpg

r2d25.jpg

r2d23.jpg

r2d22.jpg

c3po2.jpg

c3po3.jpg

c3po4.jpg

c3po5.jpg

Holy crap Geil! Yours are the first photos that do the products justice!

BTW: Is that the MR Falcon & Efx X-Wing underneath?

Great pics Geil! What are your lighting setup, shooting parameters? f5.6/105mm? Are these posted as RAW or been photoshop?

It is indeed the MR Falcon but only the Kotobukiya X-Wing underneath. You can see more pics in my showoff ;)
As for pictures I am currently using a Panasonic DMC-LX5 which has mad macro skills. The shots at 24mm f2 and I am literally a few mm away from the object :D I take RAW with simultaneous in-camera jpg. Whatever I show here is untouched jsut scaled down image from the jpg. Oh one thing that really helps are two portable florescent lights I bought from Ottlight that has true white color which I love to use now ;)
:borg:

Last edited:
Man those photos are seriously the shiz nizzle! Each time I look at them I notice more and more detail... superb!

It is indeed the MR Falcon but only the Kotobukiya X-Wing underneath. You can see more pics in my showoff ;)
As for pictures I am currently using a Panasonic DMC-LX5 which has mad macro skills. The shots at 24mm f2 and I am literally a few mm away from the object :D I take RAW with simultaneous in-camera jpg. Whatever I show here is untouched jsut scaled down image from the jpg. Oh one thing that really helps are two portable florescent lights I bought from Ottlight that has true white color which I love to use now ;)
:borg:

Nutty good pictures, thanks for posting AND for sharing the technique. :clap

yes yes yes the more the marrier..... Maybe there are more than six of us after all :lol

Back