Medicom's R2 and 3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there a picture floating around of these two which show that the Medi 3PO and R2 were NOT is scale with each other? :lol

I agree with most of you lot on this. Look nice but out of scale & over priced.

I'm passing.

Out of interest, anyone want to give a show of hands if you DID order them?

At that price they should have included sound chips for R2 & CPO....will pick them up if the price drops though.

I love reading the sideshow fanboys responses! Keep the faith zealots!

I've been listening to it since 2005 back at RS.:lol

Was it really unexpected that MEDICOM might have these overpriced?:lol

OMG they're outta scale......:lol Welcome TO MEDICOM.

SS's are gonna be 150$ by the time they hit no doubt.

That said they're still 50-75$ too high, but they look good. And i will get them if they drop to 150$ or so. Unless SS hurry's up and gets them out within the next 12 mos or so. (which i doubt) So i'm in no hurry to get them, if SS can get moving on these(with HT's help) i'll wait, if not when the price drop hits i'll have my droids SS!

I've been listening to it since 2005 back at RS.:lol

Was it really unexpected that MEDICOM might have these overpriced?:lol

OMG they're outta scale......:lol Welcome TO MEDICOM.

SS's are gonna be 150$ by the time they hit no doubt.

So we're the silly ones for not buying this garbage? :lol

20090722_3448c56f8639af59f025xaBLf8gFINlI.jpg
robotc3powy7.jpg

Out of scale with each other = fail.

20090722_3448c56f8639af59f025xaBLf8gFINlI.jpg
robotc3powy7.jpg

Out of scale with each other = fail.

Rule #1: It's okay for the Medikids to knitpick Sideshow's releases down to the DNA of the plastic but not okay for anyone to do so to Medicom's products.

Rule #2: In Medicom threads, (and even in Sideshow product threads), it is important to remember that Medicom product is birthed from the goddess and despite inferior size and "stylized" likenesses, they are better than any other products on Earth... i.e. utter perfection in proper 1:6 scale.

Rule #3: Don't slight the Medikids. Their feelings get hurt rather easily and you'll get an infraction and lecture from the mods (and even Dave who'll 100% agree but stick the infraction) for being a realist.

I'm not a fanboy for any company. I actually enjoy aspects of all the major players (Enterbay, Hot Toys, Medicom and Sideshow [alphabetically put not to show any preference, hehehe]).

But these are seriously overpriced. At this price range, they should come together IMHO.

Not at all. But the "OMG the prices are too much" posts are really funny, when it was to be expected. Of course i suppose when the next medi SW fig comes out and it's 180$ the same people will post the same thing.

I actually thought these might be even more knowing Medicom.

Not at all. But the "OMG the prices are too much" posts are really funny, when it was to be expected. Of course i suppose when the next medi SW fig comes out and it's 180$ the same people will post the same thing.

I actually thought these might be even more knowing Medicom.

Maybe the reaction is just people being reminded of how ridiculous Medicom's prices are, since they only release about 4 SW figures a year, it's easy to forget.

Back