Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, he's checking for food, these ewoks are always hungry.

BTW, why is it so hard to find pix on the medicom event? cant believe in this age of cell phone cam and tiny digi cam or even spy cams there has not been any better pixs surfaced yet.

Shropt said:
Thank God, for a second there I thought he was a necrophiliac.

Ewoks don't have "naughty parts" they reproduce like Mogwais.

I dunno what the deal is with pics. I know a few people who went to this and claim pics, but haven't even showed me via email for kicks.

snakebeater said:
kittens are ugly, they bug, and I hate it when they rub against my leg and purr... dammit I hate cats.
I hate cats too, but kittens are cute. I want a kitten that will never grow ,just stay small and playful forever.

IrishJedi said:
The best Ewok moment:

ewok_dead.jpg
Who hurt you as a child, did they use Ewoks to lure you in?

:lol

minivader said:
nah, he's checking for food, these ewoks are always hungry.

BTW, why is it so hard to find pix on the medicom event? cant believe in this age of cell phone cam and tiny digi cam or even spy cams there has not been any better pixs surfaced yet.

This happened with Boba Fett, too iirc. There's not supposed to be any photos of these guys. Though I would think more than one person got a shot. Probably the same guy who did Boba!

Sachiel said:
This happened with Boba Fett, too iirc. There's not supposed to be any photos of these guys. Though I would think more than one person got a shot. Probably the same guy who did Boba!
Whats odd is in that shot as wide as it is there are not a single no photo sign. Unless the show was all no photos it makes no sense. I mean come on look at all the GG stuff that got leaked from CIV. Unless they have no camera in Japan any more.:lol

Back