Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Skyward Sword, I just don't like the Wii controls. The system is mainly for my wife and son. I'm a bit old school for controls. Anyone else see BBTS P/O jumped to $249 for Link? I P/O one from them when it was $229 still reflects that price on my account log, but I guess its not going down in price...

I like Skyward Sword, I just don't like the Wii controls. The system is mainly for my wife and son. I'm a bit old school for controls. Anyone else see BBTS P/O jumped to $249 for Link? I P/O one from them when it was $229 still reflects that price on my account log, but I guess its not going down in price...

I guess they couldn't find a domestic supplier. Possibly this figure is only licensed by Nintendo Japan like the figma link.

HLJ has Link up for pre-order for $178. It's roughly $10 more than amiami. But, the plus side with ordering from HLJ, is that you can cancel at any time without any problems. SAL and EMS shipping options are also available from them.

https://www.hlj.com/product/medrah-622

$250 used to get you a PF with change leftover. I guess I won't be buying this... :monkey2

I remember those days. I don't have any statues in my collection, but back in 2010, you could pick up statues for the same price of current Hot Toys (and some Medicom) figures. Collecting is becoming way too expensive.

Amiami has it listed as late November. I put in my pre-order as soon as this guy popped up. It was right around the time I was pondering paying inflated prices for the Figma Skyward Sword Link and thankfully saved me some money and netted myself, what I hope, is a much better figure.

I'm a little surprised there isn't more activity on this board...

Amiami has it listed as late November. I put in my pre-order as soon as this guy popped up. It was right around the time I was pondering paying inflated prices for the Figma Skyward Sword Link and thankfully saved me some money and netted myself, what I hope, is a much better figure.

There aren't a lot of Nintendo fans on this board, if there are, they're not very outspoken.

Question for you guys.

I'm looking into buying an item from Amiami but it's my first time. First of all what is the preferred shipping method from Japan? EMS?
Second, how much is shipping (and taxes?) from there usually?

I have another place that is about $80 more expensive but shipping might be much less.

Question for you guys.

I'm looking into buying an item from Amiami but it's my first time. First of all what is the preferred shipping method from Japan? EMS?
Second, how much is shipping (and taxes?) from there usually?

I have another place that is about $80 more expensive but shipping might be much less.

Depends on the piece. I usually go registered standard shipping to save on cost. I'm not usually in a hurry to receive an item. I went EMS on Link cause of the big price tag though.

Depends on the piece. I usually go registered standard shipping to save on cost. I'm not usually in a hurry to receive an item. I went EMS on Link cause of the big price tag though.

And how much was EMS on Link? Cause the item i'm looking for is about $250 and sure be similar-ish sized.

However I'm not in a hurry and it's a PO. I have option between EMS, SAL registered, SAL unregistered and Air Small Packet.

I had Link ordered at bbts for $229 when it first hit, but since the yen exchange rate dropped I canceled at bbts and reordered at hlj for $168.:yess: I think this figure is a breath of fresh air to the 1/6 scale world and will be welcome on collectors' shelves. However it being medicom and from what I've read over the years hopefully they have improved their body.

Thanks. :duff

And how much was EMS on Link? Cause the item i'm looking for is about $250 and sure be similar-ish sized.

However I'm not in a hurry and it's a PO. I have option between EMS, SAL registered, SAL unregistered and Air Small Packet.

I ordered from AmiAmi amd I want to say EMS was approx $40 bucks to Alabama. SAL registered may save you about $12.

I haven't pulled the trigger on this one yet but i may do down the road. With Atlas,p-body, the custom elizabeth, nate and marston i'll have to start a video game shelf. On another note while i am more of a modern player i still enjoy the classics. Duke Nukem, zelda, sonic, donkey kong, metroid and to a lesser extent mario are some of the best games. Nintendo's best franchise imo is metroid. It combines awesome gameplay, an immersive story and deep protagonists. Mario, while good is a game i nevr bought and i doubt i ever will. Each stage takes from 3-5 minutes to complete and the whole game isn't over an hour long. For a handheld it's ideal but it's getting kinda old as a concept.

Back