MEDICOM RAH Alien Figure Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very similar:

ja7zpz.jpg

206eafa.jpg

It's amazing though isn't it. Even when they get that close to the original suit, look at how different the shoulders are. There's always something!

Lord Freezer, your posts on this subject have been excellent since you joined.

Last edited:
Lord Freezer, your posts on this subject have been excellent since you joined.
:wink1:

Personally I like this alien. one of the things a little different in the small teeth and the skull is slightly crushed laterally. No one has yet managed to make a action figures of the first alien to 100% true :mad:

Thought I'd revive this old thread. Went to the annual Portland Comic Book show and picked this guy up at a booth. Other than the usual minor elbow/mid-arm paint peeling (rubber fig owners gotta roll with the punches on this one), the figure's fantastic. Since he's not very poseable (and his elbow paint doesn't take bending as well as the HT version, since the rubber is not as stretchy or thick), I won't change his pose very much. He looks just fine on my shelf as is. Can't explain how amazing it is to finally have an accurate-looking representation of Giger's design.

And now... onto the pics! I've taken a few using my HT Big Chap diorama background.

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

Nice pics Blade and I to was at that very comic book show and I saw that Alien that you purchased. That booth was Echo Base Toys, that guy always brings sweet figures to sell, my friend and I bought the 2 Black Widow figures he had. It seemed like the attendance was low or was that just me?

Nice pics Blade and I to was at that very comic book show and I saw that Alien that you purchased. That booth was Echo Base Toys, that guy always brings sweet figures to sell, my friend and I bought the 2 Black Widow figures he had. It seemed like the attendance was low or was that just me?

I dunno. I was there from 4PM to 5PM, so attendance must've been a lot higher earlier on. Good stuff the Echo Base booth had. I was tempted to spring for a Dallas figure too, but due to space and me not wanting to deal with more than one new rubber headache at the moment, I was content with the RAH Alien by itself :).

Back