Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Mafex from The Force Awakens

I3uty1y.jpg

Hot damn, Medicom looks to be upping their game against Bandai with their Kylo. Unmasked head and Vader helmet accessory? Count me in!

Phasma specs 170mm and Ren at 162mm. Really nice.

They even got their heights right!

Here's some details:

2016年11月發售: Action Figure MAFEX Series《Star Wars: EP7 The Force Awakens》C-3PO & BB-8 9,800Yen;
2016年12月發售: Action Figure MAFEX Series《Star Wars: EP7 The Force Awakens》Kylo Ren 5,800Yen;
2016年12月發售: Action Figure MAFEX Series《Star Wars: EP7 The Force Awakens》Captain Phasma 6,800Yen

ROTJ Boba Fett - Oct 2016

Went up for preorder a couple weeks ago.

mafex_return_of_the_jedi_boba_fett_action_figure_by_medicom_2.jpg

mafex_return_of_the_jedi_boba_fett_action_figure_by_medicom_3.jpg

mafex_return_of_the_jedi_boba_fett_action_figure_by_medicom_8.jpg

Official images and information of Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and C-3PO & BB-8:

0114_160224_h.jpg

0108_160224_h.jpg

0102_160224_h.jpg

Source: Medicom.

These are available now for pre-order at AmiAmi.

Official images and information of Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and C-3PO & BB-8:

0114_160224_h.jpg

0108_160224_h.jpg

0102_160224_h.jpg

Source: Medicom.

These are available now for pre-order at AmiAmi.

Hi everyone ! New to this mafex thread . I hen can we pre-order these ?! Now I feel like an idiot for buying that ugly figuarts Kylo ren (compared to this awesomeness)

Hey thanks . Amiami ships from Japan right ? Never ordered from them ... Do they charge on pre-order or till they ship? (I wonder when BBTS or Toyz are gonna put them up )

Yes, they ship from Japan. You pay when they are in stock. You can't cancel (unlike BBTS etc...). You can ship a monthly order (meaning Kylo and the droids could ship together in Nov to save on shipping, but Phasma would ship alone in Dec).

How can you resist a BB8 with "thumbs up" accessory!!!

Honestly, I'm getting sick of seeing the BB-8 "thumbs up." It worked for that specific scene and should have been left at that. Now every damn thing related to BB-8 has to have the thumbs up. I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys adds it to theirs right before release.

Its great that Kylo comes with the melted Vader mask and switch out portrait. :clap

Back