Medicom KISS RAH Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my set of guitars a couple of days ago. Unfortunately the two for the figures never came with a strap stud up front. So I rigged them onto the figures as best I could for now. Here's some pics so you can see the scale. They are a little big but near enough.

f06fz6.jpg

2chuf0p.jpg

2sbwot0.jpg

2zh46sh.jpg

i am not really a fan of KISS but, those figure look great.

I canceled both of mine I had on order at Sideshow, but fully expect to pick them up later at a better price... hopefully.

Same here Lonnie,

I should have kept them now that I see them.

A dumb a$$ move on my part.

I am hoping that Sideshow does their own set of KISS 12 inch figures, Hot Toys too!

Yeah, they do look really good! It will probably be my luck that these will be the exception to most new Medicom figures and only go up in price instead of down! :banghead

That's a sweet set up you got there, Creech :rock
:lol Just a cardboard box covered in black tissue paper and some A4 images stuck on.

I was just going to take some pics, then waited until the guitars arrived and thought these figures deserve something extra. So a quick stage mock up was in order.

I haven't seen that many places to purchase these from. There doesn't seem to be that many available on ebay either. I wasn't going to get these until they announced the next two. Ween I blame you for your encouraging posts. These aren't your average 11 inch Medicom figures. Without the platform soles these would be 12 inches tall. Medicom has reached 1/6th scale finally. They could've added black fingernails though.

They do look good don't they? Why yes. Yes they do. Post pics when yours arrive peeps. I want to see what these look like from someone with a proper camera.

I canceled both of mine I had on order at Sideshow, but fully expect to pick them up later at a better price... hopefully.

Count me in that group as well. Plus I really would hate to have only Gene and Paul and not the other two (Ace, Peter, Eric, Tommy, whatever). Plus if these aren't coming with guitars, that is an EPIC FAIL on Medicom's part.

Here I am Creecher! :wave

Wow......those look really sweet! And I love your set-up!

:rock

I forgot where you got the drum set. I'll have to check that out too.

I'm still waiting for my figures to show up. I think they'll be here sometime next week.

As for HT making Kiss figures, Monster, you know darn well they would only make two and not complete the group. They do that with about every line. Someone said it was confirmed that we will get the other two.

Good to see you get back to this thread Ween. :wave

These are sweet and you're going to love your own set up. You can rest assured at that. I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts.

I purchased a Rolling Stones drum kit from a local store. I just coloured the shells in on those pics, 'cause they're Union Jack, so I may yet buy a dedicated Kiss kit. Though Peter Criss uses like eight mounted toms and ten cymbals. A 1/6th kit is more than likely to comprise of two toms and three cymbals. Most of these drum kits are the same besides from the colours, the logo, and some slight variations in toms and cymbals. These scaled guitars and drum kits have recently become more available. It's like a new fad, but one not tied into 1/6th scale, so you get 'close but not quite right' anomalies. These are miniatures, not 1/6th detailed scale renditions. The guitars I purchased are in fact a little big. The drum kit is a little small, and the sticks are way too big, unless they decide to make a Bun E Carlos figure. Even though the bass drum is in scale, with a figure behind it, it looks small. The Kiss Medicoms are big figures relatively, 13 1/2 inches tall.

Now what's this about someone said? :confused: If it was confirmed then I blame you for crushing my nuts if the other two don't eventuate, and don't really care if your box gets creased. Though, half ya luck. Big chap!!! Well I hope so. I also hope your seam shows with a nasty gap over the ball joint iffen you get my drift. Yep. Now I'm off to check out who this someone might be, because I bought these on your recommendation (feel the guilt) and I have a guitar left over right now (feel the stupidity). Looking for a Medicom announcement anytime please (feel the restlessness).

Creecher......Good Shipped is claiming that the other two are coming. I remember reading it somewhere else as well though I can't remember where.

I would never crush your nuts. Too messy! :D

And leave my Big Chap alone!!! :mad:

Hmmm, can't always trust a seller. They'll gladly sell you two Kiss figures today for a hamburger tomorrow. Makes no difference to me anymore. I'm really glad I followed in your footsteps.

Okay then, have it your way. I'll go play with my own Big Chap, and like it, iffen you get my drift.

Hmmm, can't always trust a seller. They'll gladly sell you two Kiss figures today for a hamburger tomorrow. Makes no difference to me anymore. I'm really glad I followed in your footsteps.

Okay then, have it your way. I'll go play with my own Big Chap, and like it, iffen you get my drift.

Wish I had a Big Chap to play with!

Ummmmmmm.......wait.......I do!!

uh.......no.................... :horror

Forget it........ :eek:

Thanks for laughing. :lol

After playing with my Big Chap, until it went limp, I thought I could reignite some passion with some more notable chaps.

Wolverine approved.

o3ihy.jpg

Bean approved.

ifcqgz.jpg

Predator approved.

57408.jpg

Back