Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batmansavestheday.jpg

That is too good. Spot on! You found Medicom's model sheets!

"Hey y'all! Clown party! Let's invite Batman!" :google :rotfl :duh

That's weird... He's not even being released, but i just got the Medicom Joker in my cereal this morning

thejokerra5.jpg

Well they shouldn've have talken a randon head sculpt and slapped a couple little scars on the cheeks and call it Joker. That ain't going to fly. Even the Medicom Sackswingers have no ground to defend it.

Their Dark Knight Batman looks top notch though.

I was at the anime festival where this Joker was displayed and I got to tell you it looks even worse in person.

The headsculpt is a joke, the material and the colours for the clothing an even bigger joke. Their BB suit Batman looks exactly the same as the old one with the exception of the bigger cape.

At this point, why is Medicom even trying with the Dark Knight line? They should just give it up. With the excellence of HT DK line and at a cheaper price point, there is not a single reason out there to get the medicom DK line.

Yes, yes, Medi DK Batman supposedly looks even better but mark my words, the final product will be a far cry from the proto and those that waited for the Medi bats will be in for a rude surprise.

Yes, yes, Medi DK Batman supposedly looks even better but mark my words, the final product will be a far cry from the proto and those that waited for the Medi bats will be in for a rude surprise.

Was the TDK Batman from Medicom also there or do they still hide it from the world?

With the excellence of HT DK line and at a cheaper price point, there is not a single reason out there to get the medicom DK line.

Thats the hardest thing to understand. These are visibly inferior figures, they're being released very late and they cost more?? WTF?

With the excellence of HT DK line and at a cheaper price point, there is not a single reason out there to get the medicom DK line..

Well, I'm not defending these, I have the HT figs and to me they are a far superior product with this particular licence.
But if I was a Batman completeist, an RAH completeist or simply a hardcore Medicom collector then you would HAVE to get this... luckily I'm not and I'd lay money with the economy the way it is these will be a cheap pick up in a few short months!

Well, I'm not defending these, I have the HT figs and to me they are a far superior product with this particular licence.
But if I was a Batman completeist, an RAH completeist or simply a hardcore Medicom collector then you would HAVE to get this... luckily I'm not and I'd lay money with the economy the way it is these will be a cheap pick up in a few short months!
I am quite the completeist too, I tend to buy the whole set of everything just to complete a line but I have standards. As much as I love a particular line, one thing I cannot stand is crappy non accurate product and the Medi TDK line is just that, crappy and not accurate at all.

Medi really needs to step up their game. It's amazing the difference in the effort they put into their Japanese Superhero line compared to their other line.

Back