Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good....It looks like Ford to me.
That would also make a great custom aged Rick Deckard from Blade Runner!

I think the SSC Indy looks much closer to Harrison than the Medicoms one IMO. The medicom looks like a teenagers Indy to me...lol. But Indys dad...DR Jones looks just like Sean Connery to the T. Its spot on. I love that figure more than the Indy. :D

Crap, my wife is going to kill me. I just BIN for a Henry Jones for $99. Was going to wait but for $30+ less than others I jumped on it.

For as crappy as it is, at least the gun belt has an actual working buckle...Sideshow...:tap

INDIANA-JONES-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Okay, I must own this figure. Or at least the headsculpt.

With a KOTCS version my sick Indy obsession will be complete....

INDIANA-JONES-4.jpg
[/IMG]

The sculpt looks really nice-- but can the thin Medi body pull off a 65 year old old man?... Maybe.

For as crappy as it is, at least the gun belt has an actual working buckle...Sideshow...:tap

Actually, I don't think it does. It's also backwards. In Crystal Skull Indy wears his gun belt the other way. Don't ask me why. It doesn't make sense to me.

Wow. This and Mutt look SO much better than the proto pics. These two were going to be the only Indy figures I was passing on but now that doesn't seem possible.

If only I hadn't run out of things to sell!

Medicoms KOTCS Indy has a passing resemblance to present day Ford. But not enough for me to get one. Not having the right hair colour is a major flaw. Why should we have to repaint it?

INDIANA-JONES-4.jpg
[/IMG]

That strap needs to go over the jacket...

KOTCS was the first time Indy wore his bag over his jacket....

Out of all My Indies an i have several (include in that just about every 1:6 jones sculpt done) These medicom Figures are my favourits so far. Theres a lot wrong with Sideshows (bar the headsculpt-but the paint is SO poor). The medicom figure is all together a more considerd finished piece with far less flaws.
I'll be geting the Mutt figure when its more reasonable & also the Phoenix young Indy.
But NOT the Crystal skull Indy, It truly missed the mark for me.

Out of all My Indies an i have several (include in that just about every 1:6 jones sculpt done) These medicom Figures are my favourits so far. Theres a lot wrong with Sideshows (bar the headsculpt-but the paint is SO poor). The medicom figure is all together a more considerd finished piece with far less flaws.
I'll be geting the Mutt figure when its more reasonable & also the Phoenix young Indy.
But NOT the Crystal skull Indy, It truly missed the mark for me.

That's funny... The KOTCS Indy is the only Medi-Indy I have on order.:lol

Back