Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm waiting for SSC's Indy, I'm having some fun with RAH Indy and SSC Lara Croft.

wookilar8den206-1.jpg

wookilar8den208.jpg

wookilar8den209.jpg

Nice pics even though no one else has anything nice to say.

Is Lara really as small as she looks in those pics? She looks like she's barely up to Indy's shoulders and he's tiny as it is.

That's not Lara on the Buck body... It's on the BBI or something else.

Got my Jones Sr. today. He's a very solid figure. The best human Medicom figure I've owned. Jr. makes hi debut tomorrow.

Got my Jones Sr. today. He's a very solid figure. The best human Medicom figure I've owned. Jr. makes hi debut tomorrow.

Just wish it was to better scale. Connery's an oak of a man, so the frail little Medicom will be smaller. How good does the Medi head look on a TrueType?

Yeah, the scale is a issue or can be. I'm not worried about it really. Never have been honestly.

I meant making a Professor Jones figure and putting that on the TT. Not Jones Sr. I goofed that one up when replying to Irish.

Yeah, the scale is a issue or can be. I'm not worried about it really. Never have been honestly.

I meant making a Professor Jones figure and putting that on the TT. Not Jones Sr. I goofed that one up when replying to Irish.

Yeah, I got that originally but knew what you meant. I'm wondering, though, how the head would actually look on the TT. If it'd look too small or if that's potentially an option.

EDIT: BTW, 'nuff said! :lol

Actually, the more I think about it, this would be one of those great "OWNED!" images.

Last edited:
:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Now all you need to do is send that to just about every email on Medicom's website. Maybe they'll get a clue and Han'll turn out awesome!

Now way! I want to be able to make another one of these after they ship their production Han! :lol

(Billy Ray, please buy one of their Hans. :monkey3)

Hilarious!!
I think Medi's strenght is on armored pieces and VCD's, as well as Anime style figs, but regular movie humans aren't their strength, except for Wolverine, that one kicks ass!!

I'm not even registered in that Gawdfersaken place. :lol

Me either. Thought about it and poked around as a lurker for a couple of weeks, but couldn't believe they were praising the ROTS Vader :)confused:) so decided not to. There's got to be somebody around here who is. :lol

Back