Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys can make their Bat head larger like this on the DX figure

002usp.jpg

And slim up the body's width a bit more and get the depth and all of the body and armor like Medi, that'll be the ultimate TDK Batman.

Wow...that actually looks very nice, because the HT suit does have better details.

The belt isn't all that bad compared to some pics posted. The stomach seems a pain to futz for getting that dent away. As it keeps on bouncing back into it's regular position.

I can't get over how slender this fig is.

It's still taller than Iron Man maybe about half a centimeter on it's thinner stand compared to Hot Toys stands, the ears anyway. Yet I still have him somewhat leaning back.

I think I might do the mods at a later date. Neck and head. First I want to make sure I know everything thats to be done, and get the right paint for the skin tone and such before anything drastic is done. Especially don't want to start it having just owning it.

I'll need to make sure I've done all the research there is. Definitely don't want to ruin it.

3512922920_64d46aa538.jpg
3512922922_e760c2bb36.jpg

3512922928_7732080eea.jpg
3512922924_74712399a5.jpg

wait are those your pics? they look really good! :D

I'm SO glad Medicom did such a great job on this piece (although its far from perfect) Hot Toys must be feeling the heat now and thats exactly what the collector should want.

A good competetion = amazing pieces and happy collectors.

if it had more accessories and maybe some better paint and a bit wider head it would be perfect imo

Exactly, if there wasn't a DX Batman planned, I'm sure there is now, and I'm sure HT's realizing sonar eyes and posable cape are not enough, they need to step up the look of the entire figure to Medi's level or better. Rare to say it, but Medicom has set the bar for a TDK Batman, even if the bar can be even higher, they've set the highest one yet.

Agreed.

While in an ideal world I would have liked to wait and see the HT DX before getting the medi, i don't have the patience for it, and with some modding, the Medi looks just about perfect. So that's what i'm doing. I'm sure this has hurt HT's ego big time and they will come out all guns blazing with the DX TDK Bats. And then I'll spend another £150 on a batman doll:lol

great pics vodoun I did the Tin neck mod and it was a ACE
I am avoiding this board because of that LOOSE cannon "riddler" icon member
he is disrespectful he should be kicked out see you at the other boards

great pics vodoun I did the Tin neck mod and it was a ACE
I am avoiding this board because of that LOOSE cannon "riddler" icon member
he is disrespectful he should be kicked out see you at the other boards

thanks man I love you too :peace

so it has the blue eyes right?

Yeah, it's a subtle dark blue though. You can barely see it under normal lighting. You'll only see it when using a flash or such bright lights that I never use.

Ok so my previous question a day or so ago...:duh How did you get the gun thingy attach to Bat's belt. Oh by the way pic is superb! :clap

Must have missed it. A metal wired tie wrap with the black sheath that you normally get on computer/peripheral/USB cords and such.

It's shaped like an S. One side goes over the belt, the other through the finger area on the gun. Magnuz done it originally.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1379892&postcount=1694

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1380025&postcount=1696

Yeah, it's a subtle dark blue though. You can barely see it under normal lighting. You'll only see it when using a flash or such bright lights that I never use.

Must have missed it. A metal wired tie wrap that you normally get on computer/peripheral/USB cords and such.

It's shaped like an S. One side goes over the belt, the other through the finger area on the gun. Magnuz done it originally.

wait the gun doesn't attach to the belt?? :(

Must have missed it. A metal wired tie wrap that you normally get on computer/peripheral/USB cords and such.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1379892&postcount=1694

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1380025&postcount=1696

Thanks so much. No worries I am too lazy to figure it out myself..:lol Anyways the other pics look great too vodoun thanks. :)

The Takara is attached to the back of the belt. Not from the side. As does the DCD. The side look is movie authentic in TDK.

Back