Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures say the exact opposite...

CSC, AlterEgo, BBTS say that the lightsaber lights up but yea SS doesn't say anything about it lighting up in the specs so :dunno

This was covered earlier in the thread when I brought it up but it looks like Sideshow changed their description since then because I posted their specs earlier and it said light up saber at that time.

Go back and read a little then...Maulfan said they used the stock photos from the first release that said the sabers didn't light up even though Sideshow's description said it did. The have since changed the description to remove the light up part.

I agree it doesn't clarify anything but if Sideshow changed their description then I would lean towards what the updated description says.

So no lights?

New price is not justified then since it was 150$ a few years back. And they re-issued Boba at 150$ just last year. Something is fishy in fishville i wonder if SS is upping the price. I'm too lazy to goto medicom's site and check the yen difference.

So no lights?

New price is not justified then since it was 150$ a few years back. And they re-issued Boba at 150$ just last year. Something is fishy in fishville i wonder if SS is upping the price. I'm too lazy to goto medicom's site and check the yen difference.

won't no for sure until August unfortunately. he's already sold out at AE though

If it does light up I'll buy it. If not, then it's not worth that much money

You guys are a kick, I am not sure if I want to buy any Maul now. The light up saber is a plus but it seems at on eBay they sell everything. I mean everything who buys a sticker? Chicken Neck Maul?

People inside SS tell me that they are really working on a new Maul but not till 2013 (if that?). The ones on eBay go for more then this one. My head hurts, now I know what Maul must have felt like.

Someone did give me a idea, buy them bought and make one out of them. I just did that with my Sith Obi-Wan.

I was wondering if I should go ahead and po this or wait for the possibility that SS will do one in 2013? The price point of Medicom just seams off to me. When you consider that C3PO and R2D2 are each going for over $200. Not to mention the fact that 3PO's wires are painted rather then being real wires, it just seams like you get more bang for you buck with SS or better quality with HT. Thanks.

Bored old pics

060.jpg

025-2.jpg

110.jpg

024-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

008-4.jpg

025-3.jpg

He is a bit thin but the likeness is spot on. If you could swap everything over to a true type with a neck mod it would go a long way but who wants to spend that much on a figure just to have to fix it.

I'm just glad I got mine off eBay ages ago when it was like $60.00.

Really? Cause there's no pics showing it, Like there is of the new vader!

Back