Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

IMG_1826_zps4e7c1128.jpg

IMG_1836_zpsbf41ac3d.jpg

IMG_1830_zpse4f4be3d.jpg

That looks great! I like the body proportions. What did you end up using as body?:clap

I was asked about my Medix in the DX02 thread, figured I'd post this here too. :monkey3

A quick snap on the dining room table :lol:

img2126ok.jpg

The cowl was repainted at one point because of some damage, but it's too glossy for me so I'm considering a full repaint for the head, cowl and mouth. That's the Medi belt which I'd like to have painted as well. And of course, those leaky abs from my early batch DX 02 :slap

A WIP for sure, but it will tide me over until the DX 12 lands.

Repaint and widening of the cowl really looks good with the body proportion. Damn, I'd be happy if mine turns out as good as yours.

Skimunster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful shots

Thank you. :duff

Awesome.

__

:hi5:

That looks great! I like the body proportions. What did you end up using as body?:clap

I used the RAH body because I still believe it's the best body to use for this bash unless your willing to go the Seb route and make a Franken monster of the Slim and Narrow TT. I don't have the cash for that and I'm lazy. :D The only thing is the RAH body is brittle so you must be very careful. You wouldn't know it but both my shoulder are snapped!!:gah: So I have to hunt another one down and do the whole process over again. :thud:
But thank you. He still needs some work. I'm trying to find the right width and size elastic to glue around his arms where the sculpted "elastic" is. Plus, down the road I want to get some kevlar decals for the small armor bits on him arms. I still have a bunch other stuff in the works so I'm just gonna have to do with what I have now. I love this figure. :D I added up the full cost of what I've put into him and :horror

:lol

IMG_1836_zpsbf41ac3d.jpg

:thud:

The cowl looks so freaking perfect... check my avatar as a reference

Could someone please a picture of the Medix headsculpt on this angle:

comparacion3.jpg

I want to post it on facebook (again).. and destroy the DX12.. and see if those people on facebook start to note how off the DX12 looks and Hot Toys take note and fix the cowl :gah:

Could someone please a picture of the Medix headsculpt on this angle:

comparacion3.jpg

I want to post it on facebook (again).. and destroy the DX12.. and see if those people on facebook start to note how off the DX12 looks and Hot Toys take note and fix the cowl :gah:

I will when I get home if no one else has. That looks like a stock Medi rather than a Medix. It's a little fuzzy so I can't tell if it's been repainted.

Last edited:

Thanks TheFiend... Still think the angle isn't thr right one.. but at least it doesn't look fuzzy this time.

comparacion5.jpg

Back