Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

That sounds like way too much work. :lol I'm going the Thrustmaster Medix route. On the other hand I'm glad I breathed new life into this thread.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It's not bad, just need patience. The thrust medi is nice, but for me, the body suit like seb's is more accurate. With the Dx or medi, they both have overly bloated rubber limb proportions, again thats to me.

If I'm busting up these figures and putting in the work, i'll try my best to get it as accurate as I can.

Seb should start a 'sebix' page for this version, give him credit for laying the groundwork. That's what pushed me over the ledge and commit to craziness:cuckoo: Defacto 1/6 TDK Bats for me.

I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this but on not crazy about the glued on segments look like Sebs. I know its supposed to be accurate like the suit but it just, to me, looks like exactly what it is, segments glued onto a mesh suit. The DX12 doesn't look like that. I think its the mass contrast in color from mesh suit to segments that ruins the look for me.

* runs out of the thread at full force*

I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this but on not crazy about the glued on segments look like Sebs. I know its supposed to be accurate like the suit but it just, to me, looks like exactly what it is, segments glued onto a mesh suit. The DX12 doesn't look like that. I think its the mass contrast in color from mesh suit to segments that ruins the look for me.

* runs out of the thread at full force*

:):) no need to run everyone has the right to like what they want. So it's completely fine by me.

Personally I like the mesh bodysuit way better.
Because first there is more contrast between the armour and the suit, it's doesn't look like one full rubber suit.

The dx122 has exactly the same effect to me, armoured pieces glued on a suit.

And you get way more movement out of the figure, that is definitely a big improvment.

But that's just me :wave

It's not bad, just need patience. The thrust medi is nice, but for me, the body suit like seb's is more accurate. With the Dx or medi, they both have overly bloated rubber limb proportions, again thats to me.

If I'm busting up these figures and putting in the work, i'll try my best to get it as accurate as I can.

Seb should start a 'sebix' page for this version, give him credit for laying the groundwork. That's what pushed me over the ledge and commit to craziness:cuckoo: Defacto 1/6 TDK Bats for me.

I did start a thread :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114016

Mine
A7230A37-8D1B-4B50-A5BA-D551FA9BF435-2720-0000035344AEED8C.jpg

Still waiting for the head :panic:

Anyone got any good tips for stripping the paint off the medi belt? I tried acetone on one I the belt capsules but it seems to be softening up the plastic at an alarming rate. Might just have to stick with the HT belt until I can get hold of a DX12 belt next year.

Yeah, I did it this afternoon actually. Already had the parts for quite sometime but was lazy/waiting for the head thus the delay.

Big thanks to thrust for the tutorials :rock

Sean Job is doing the widening and painting for me.

Yeah, I did it this afternoon actually. Already had the parts for quite sometime but was lazy/waiting for the head thus the delay.

Sean Job is doing the widening and painting for me.

Well you did a great job on it. Did you use the DCD batch abs?

Good choice, he's a very talented painter. Can't wait to see his finished product!

Does anyone have a DX belt up for sale or willing to part out? Can't find one anywhere!

Hey Zach, can't you just pick up the DX 12's when it comes out?

Anyone got any good tips for stripping the paint off the medi belt? I tried acetone on one I the belt capsules but it seems to be softening up the plastic at an alarming rate. Might just have to stick with the HT belt until I can get hold of a DX12 belt next year.

I just repainted over.
Do not use acetone on this it will completely melt the plastic :monkey2

Back