Me and Sideshow are giving away a Hot Toys OPTIMUS PRIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hopefully this is okay to post here, if not, please put it where it might belong.

I wanted to post and let people know that me and Sideshow are right now running a giveaway of the upcoming Hot Toys Optimus Prime. Because it doesn't release until next year, you're basically getting a free preorder on the figure. Since Transformers are my thing and the vast majority of my audience are TF fans, i really pushed hard to get a giveaway like this going. Hopefully you guys enter and participate. It's because of the support of the community as a whole that allows me the opportunities to bring these giveaways to you guys. So a huge heartfelt thank you to all of you! Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6FWhsOF-mk

Thanks guys! Again, the support you guys offer here is incredible! It really does make this kind of stuff possible

Thankyou! entry submitted...I noticed it'll be announced the day after my 40th birthday...hey..I dont mind an awesome gift like this a day late. :impatient:

Noooooo!! I discovered this too late! :gah:

Thanks for doing this anyway Optibotimus awesome contest!

Back