McFarlane LOST Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC_Nerd said:
That diorama is TOO cool. I just hope it isn't small enough that the figures loose a lot of detail. Those figures in the diorama aren't to scale to the other figures, are they? That thing would be huge if they were, but I doubt they are.
I thought the pics from SDCC were of the 6" figures. Here's a pic of the diorama next to the Hurley figure. If Hurley is 12", then the diorama figures are about 2" to 3" tall.

Both of those were two-up prototypes. The regular LOST figures will be about 6" and the playset will be very tiny. I thought it was small at the show!

I had no idea the LOST figures we were looking at were 12" tall. Guys, if they exist, I think McFarlane will release them. There are 12" versions of two of the Elvis figures, and a 12" Napoleon Dynamite, identical to the 6" versions.

They also have several 12" sports figures, though I think those have all been different sculpts than their smaller counterparts.

:D

....aaaaand this is post #700 for me....

McF always likes to show off the sculpts with 2 ups. The released figures with the backdrops will not be that big. But I can't believe the hatch dio will be smaller than what they showed. At it's current size it's comparable to other dios they've done.

I loved the Jack, Hurley, Lock, Charlie, and Kate figures..but I did not care for the diorama or Shannon figure. If these run under $20 a peice then I will probably pick them up.

I never got into the show, but these look amazing.
If the final diorama figures are about 3" tall then they would be in scale with the AvP second series. which failed at stores but this could be different.

Giant Chicken said:
I loved the Jack, Hurley, Lock, Charlie, and Kate figures..but I did not care for the diorama or Shannon figure. If these run under $20 a peice then I will probably pick them up.

They will be. The sooner you order online, the better the price. I got the set of 6 for $65 on the first day they were available. Now the set is $80.

Back