McFarlane LOST Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That may have just sold me too. I gotta go tell everyone else here at my work.

:clap

I thought that was from the show at first (a real picture).

Now, I am officially "On the fence"...

:D

the figure on that pic looks amazing. :chew Can't wait for it to be released.

Collector Freak said:
He's not staring at his hand. Well he is, but that's because he's writing something on his fingers. If you never watched the show this whole thread is irrelevant to you anyway, so why comment in the first place?
Because I can. I was just making a passing observation, you don't have to take it personally.

That's a scene from Season 1 where Charlie was writing on the tape on his hands...

Also, BBTS has them up for pre-order already:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MCF11104&mode=retail

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MCF11103&mode=retail

I ordered both sets. BBTS doesn't charge you to cancel, so, I played it safe and ordered them for now (especially if one of them is a chase figure, then I will have to scavenger on eBay to find it). I can always cancel later....

:)

Hot Topic has been carrying a lot of McFarlane stuff so I'll just let my girlfriend get these since she'll probably want them anyway.

Agent23 said:
I ordered both sets. BBTS doesn't charge you to cancel, so, I played it safe and ordered them for now (especially if one of them is a chase figure, then I will have to scavenger on eBay to find it). I can always cancel later....

:)

I hate chase or variant figures. :maul

Yea, your not the only one. It'll really urk me if they do 3 different variations of one figure, ie: Jack with T-Shirt on, Jack with suit on, Jack with blood on his face, Jack without blood, etc....

If you want these pre-order them NOW! A set now only costs $65. The figures will be much more later. The low price is only temperary to gain interest. These will be $15 to $20 each. ORDER NOW!!!

Turns out the BBTS prices were the wholesale prices. The 6 figure set is not $65 it's $85. And the boxed set isn't $18 it's $25. :eek: But if you already pre-ordered, they were nice enough to knock a couple of bucks off for the inconvience.

Back