Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Yeah, as much as I was impressed with the internal display, having combattler V transform excites me with the possibility of seeing Voltes V in the same scale.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Yeah, as much as I was impressed with the internal display, having combattler V transform excites me with the possibility of seeing Voltes V in the same scale.

I can't even imagine that display!

47-3.png

The Gundam scene in Ready Player One got me craving something more substantial than the Robot Damashii ANIME version...

U8ZmAvK.jpg

sLuMsDX.jpg

2Ff60Jv.jpg

An almost-perfect figure except for the head. Had to spend 10 minutes cleaning up the paint slop there with some Tamiya white and red. Currently wondering if there are any toys of the RX-78 out there even better than this one? Would love to hear some opinions on that.

Preordered two Sentinel Gravions. I honestly cannot wait.

Just preordered God Sigma Soul Of Chogokin GX – 60R at Amazon JP. Even with shipping, it ends up being about $40 less that all US based stores!!!

This toy holds a special place in my heart, as it was my very first Bandai toy back when I was 10.

Just preordered God Sigma Soul Of Chogokin GX – 60R at Amazon JP. Even with shipping, it ends up being about $40 less that all US based stores!!!

This toy holds a special place in my heart, as it was my very first Bandai toy back when I was 10.

so you prefer the new chest design pattern than the old one?

so you prefer the new chest design pattern than the old one?

Absolutely not, but the overall design completely wins me over and makes me tolerate it.

Absolutely not, but the overall design completely wins me over and makes me tolerate it.

why not hunt for the 1st release instead? price will drop when the R comes out. been the case for Daitarn 3 & Gunbuster. Gunbuster at one point was going beyond $200, now it's back to $120 in Japan after R came out.

For Daitarn 3 & Gunbuster i prefer the 1st release color, but Daitarn R came with Chrome Gold i think which is cool.

As for Godmars R, i really don't know the differences. Did they mean R as in Reissue rather than R for Renewal?

Got the full review and gallery up for Metal Build ARX-7 Arbalest Ver. IV. https://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-build-arbalest-review/

The full review goes in depth but overall I gave it a 9.5/10. The fit, finish, and playability just nail it on all parts. Feel free to check it out and here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

5-196.png

11-150.png

1-294.png

22-52.png

17glow.png

13-141.png

I really wish the Full Metal Panic figures were fully painted. I’d happily pay the extra money.

Back