Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

5-208.png

1-316.png

2-240.png

3-226.png

4-210.png

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

guys whats the deal with SOC FA? what does FA mean? Fixed Armor?

Full Action

Full Action

so FA are non-transformable?

don't know why they would wanna put it in SOC line to mess up the line image instead of a separate FA line. SOC suppose to be the ultimate line after DX now any news announced on SOC gonna ruin it if they keep releasing FAs.

so FA are non-transformable?

don't know why they would wanna put it in SOC line to mess up the line image instead of a separate FA line. SOC suppose to be the ultimate line after DX now any news announced on SOC gonna ruin it if they keep releasing FAs.

All SOCs aren't Transformable, though. In fact, I'd wager the majority aren't not looking at a complete list.

The full review for Sentinel's Riobot R-20 Black Shin Getter is up; https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-shin-getter-review/

The full review goes into detail but overall it's a solid repaint/tool with a nice amount of aesthetic/accessory/and mold changes to really set it apart enough from R-17. In fact, I'd call it an improvement. Click the link for the full run down but here are some pics from the gallery section:

8-195.png

6-206.png

4-208.png

14-137.png

17-99.png

who made that gurren lagann figure?

I see I came to this thread about a month too late lol. Would’ve loved to ensure getting that DX Chogokin VF-1J at non rape price. Hopefully one of the sites I’ve been running around to the last half hour will have some extra I can grab before resorting to scalped prices. Need to follow more closely around these parts lol.

gurren lagann moderoid/nendoroid just went up on PO.
TOY-RBT-4660.jpg

Sentinel's God Gravion comes in today; extremely excited.

Back