Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

4-197.png

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Got the full review and galla up for Sentinel's Re:Edit 13 Howard Armor. https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-house-of-m-howard-review/

This is one of the most bizarre productions runs I've ever seen for one of the best figures I've ever owned. The review linked gives the full breakdown but here are a few pics from the gallery:

11-152.png

14-131.png

Here's my personal favorite; a recreation of the House of M Chapter 3 "Doomsday" cover featuring Re:Edit 12 House of M Tony Stark as well:

17-96.png

THAT will be my first true MAcross piece!

2-effects.png

1-glowe.png

Sentinel Getter Devolution. Beautiful looking piece but it's going to be about 29,700 yen ($267.00 USD) for the main figure and another 9,700 yen ($84.00 USD) for the final form accessories (Wings, Tail, Big Axe, extra forearm parts). Then add worrying if it will have the problems the Shin Getter had with the waist joint...
070725cxxltt7tst7j7kit.jpg070725lloceejakqh0cck8.jpg

DAMMIT.. .I found it, but I don't think I can order it to Canada... something about the shipping address/destination...

Sentinel Getter Devolution. Beautiful looking piece but it's going to be about 29,700 yen ($267.00 USD) for the main figure and another 9,700 yen ($84.00 USD) for the final form accessories (Wings, Tail, Big Axe, extra forearm parts). Then add worrying if it will have the problems the Shin Getter had with the waist joint...
View attachment 420493View attachment 420494

Honestly the price is great and my Shin Getter has 0 problems. The problem is that the instructions literally lay out the exact tolerances of these pieces in-depth but people still try to push and pose them beyond their means and complain when joints pop out of place.

Can't wait to see your photos!

Thanks!

Wonderfest Exclusives came in today. Here's Modular Hulkbuster (Will be shooting a few of Black Shin getter Momentarily)

2-237.png

1-312.png

How is the waist joint on that Black Shin Getter? Is it any different than the original?

It's the exact same which is flawless when articulated per instructions.

4-208.png

4-208.png
How are people breaking it? I don’t have it but I have the deformation getter ordered and I hope it does have any breakage problems.

4-208.png
How are people breaking it? I don’t have it but I have the deformation getter ordered and I hope it doesn’t have any breakage problems. I was just Wondering.

The few were being heavy handed and twisting it beyond its limits. There's no internal flaw with the figure.

The full review and gallery for Sentinel's Re:Edit 14 Modular Hulkbuster Armor is up! https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-modular-hulkbuster-review/

Honestly it's a beautiful repaint of a beautiful looking and engineered figure. Check out the review itself for details but here are some pics from the gallery section:

6-204.png

4-209.png

3-225.png

9-182.png

Back