May the 4th Event 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy for Fett and Vader PF (even though I have the old Fett PF I'd love another, and I didn't like the old Vader PF much). Hopefully they'll stick to primarily sculpted on both of them. I would also love a Vader LSF though :p

Why would the ruin the surprise with that article o_0

YEEEEEAHHHHH !! FINALLY ! MY DREAM COMES TRUE !! Please let this be now a great museum pose for Vader and I am happy !!!! Cant wait for sunday !!

Hopefully, Vader and Boba PFs will not be the first McQ Statues?:gah:

I would be more than happy, if Boba becomes the 1:4 Version of the Lifesize Statue! :pray:

Hopefully, Vader and Boba PFs will not be the first McQ Statues?:gah:

I would be more than happy, if Boba becomes the 1:4 Version of the Lifesize Statue! :pray:

Pretty sure the said the McQ stuff was 1/5 scale, so these would not be that. Also why everyone is chomping at the bit that Mythos is not dead in favor of the McQ stuff.

I wish the Jango was a 1/4 PF . But yes finally a new Vader PF and even though I have the Fett PF a new one would always be welcome.

Yey 2 new PFs for me! I bet this will look great together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jango is coming.. sooner or later.. I would also prefer a Jango over Boba (simply because I have the Boba PF ) .. but hey.. Vader is all I really want ! Just hope the pose is something like the Attakus 1 Vader..

I have that. He has a clenched fist and lightsaber put with his cape flowing lemme see if I can find one online. I out mine away when I got my 1/6th

y4emuryp.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

C116Vador1.jpg

5-6.jpg

either those would be fantastic at least similar

Back