May the 4th Event 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C116Vador1.jpg

5-6.jpg

either those would be fantastic at least similar

Oh that one. I remember that too

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm hoping Vader will have his lightsaber on. I would love to see how awesome it would look with SS's new brighter sabers like Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti and Malgus have. The old blades in the old Vader, Obi-Wan and Maul look quite dim when compared to the newer ones.

The Attakus Vaders have icon Status here in Europe...nearly perfect! (and fits with Mythos Line, except the simple Base)

I prefer a Lightsaber Vader, but would gladly pay more for a "switch Hand" option, cause i like the option to display him without a Saber...

Come on Sideshow, make us ALL happy!:wave

Ok I am posting from my new home. What did I miss? I haven't had internet access since 6 AM :lol

Well I am seeing we appear to be getting new Vader and Boba PFs. Half happy half disappointed. Vader needed a desperate upgrade. The Boba PF we have is perfectly great and I wish they hadn't put the resources towards it with all the other great characters we could have gotten.

I have read the sites and links posted that have announced this new vader and Fett PF but still want to see SS announce it before I 100% believe it

While I do prefer more dynamic poses for my statues, I just can't see Vader in anything but a museum type pose. He really didn't seem very dynamic in the films. That probably had more to do with the limitations in the costume itself.
Regardless, I'd like to see Sideshow at least give us the option to pose with or without a lightsaber.

It's about time we got an updated Vader PF. :clap

This will be my first Vader PF. Cannot ****ing wait

Same here.
I decided to wait on a new Vader instead of tracking down the previous (which would have cost more as well).
Now that this one is announced... more waiting. :lol

Same here.
I decided to wait on a new Vader instead of tracking down the previous (which would have cost more as well).
Now that this one is announced... more waiting. :lol

I wouldn't have been able to pay the prices for those lol. Might pick up this Yoda depending on the price

Back