May the 4th Event 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Fett pf and a life-size Yoda are what I'm hoping to see. But that Fett may turn out to be life-size too which would be out of my league. If Sideshow has any decency Yoda will be well under 4k and not released for at least another year to give me some hope of saving up for it.

now that the 1/6th R2D2 has been confirmed.
This is what I think will be.

May 1 = 1:1 Boba Fett
May 2 = Jango Fett (PF or 1/6th)
May 3 = 1:1 yoda
May4th = 1/6th R2D2
May 4th = revel the McQuarrie line
May 4th = ? (Mara Jade? Don't know what else is out there.)

now that the 1/6th R2D2 has been confirmed.
This is what I think will be.

May 2 = Jango Fett (PF or 1/6th)
May4th = 1/6th R2D2
May 4th = revel the McQuarrie line
May 4th = ? (Mara Jade? Don't know what else is out there.)

I still REALLY want a Mara Jade PF. Especially with how she will still be canon since she is confirmed for Star Wars rebels. I still can't believe they are getting rid of the Thrawn Trilogy. All they would have to do in the new movies is have the twins and Mara exist and we know at least Mara does.

So good news: Mara is canon and we will hopefully get the PF.

Bad news: The Thrawn Trilogy doesn't exist and Disney as well as the people at Lucasfilm are still a bunch of *** holes.

Unfortunately not. My cinema only offers an overall ticket for all 6 films. If they had split it to PT and OT I definitely would have watch the OT.

I still REALLY want a Mara Jade PF. Especially with how she will still be canon since she is confirmed for Star Wars rebels. I still can't believe they are getting rid of the Thrawn Trilogy. All they would have to do in the new movies is have the twins and Mara exist and we know at least Mara does.

So good news: Mara is canon and we will hopefully get the PF.

Bad news: The Thrawn Trilogy doesn't exist and Disney as well as the people at Lucasfilm are still a bunch of *** holes.

Where has it been confirmed that Mara is in Rebels? I haven't seen anything about this yet either...

I'm hosting a marathon at my place. All 6 films starting at 10am. Going to hang up a bunch of Star Wars lego from the ceiling and people are bring themed treats.

Gunna be good!

Okay so apologies Mara is only rumored for Rebels. And the picture I had seen was fan art (In my defense it looked really legitimate!) Well I hope the rumor turns out to be true because I want a Mara PF. Even if she only exists in the crappy cartoons now at least we'll have her somewhere.

Where has it been confirmed that Mara is in Rebels? I haven't seen anything about this yet either...

no, it is just pure fanboy speculation, rumors. the eu garbage is officially in the trash compactor. :wave

It's official...here's what the previews will be:

May 2 = Jango Fett 1/6th
May4th = 1/6th R2D2
May 4th = Darth Vader PF
May 4th = Boba Fett PF

I was really hoping for that Mara Jade PF. :gah:

Back