Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have alot of faith in rockstar they rarely disappoint.

I haven't finished a game since uncharted 3, this is a good time to break out the ps3!

The multiplayer looks badass aswell. Cant wait til tuesday. I also really like that new song in the tvspots.

I'm glad and angry at the same time that the pc version of this doesn't hit until 2 weeks after the console versions.

Gives me time to play Diablo 3.

I'm glad and angry at the same time that the pc version of this doesn't hit until 2 weeks after the console versions.

Gives me time to play Diablo 3.

I'm only on console. I'd trade you Max Payne for Diablo any day. But then...you'll get both. There are definite advantages to having a gaming PC.

I'm only on console. I'd trade you Max Payne for Diablo any day. But then...you'll get both. There are definite advantages to having a gaming PC.

True, but Diablo 3 isn't that intensive. I think it scales back pretty well for less powerful PCs. Maybe you might be able to run it? Don't know your specs though, so I shouldn't say.

True, but Diablo 3 isn't that intensive. I think it scales back pretty well for less powerful PCs. Maybe you might be able to run it? Don't know your specs though, so I shouldn't say.

Possibly. Blizzard always does a great job with optimization, but my PC is a relic at this point. I dont even remember whats in it LOL. I was never a PC person, but when I bought it back in the day, it was considered a powerful machine. I could probably run Diablo on the lowest settings at 30 FPS hehe.

Gametrailers gives it a 7.6. They didn't seem to like the campaign too much, but loved the multiplayer. Interesting.

Back