Max Factory Figma Samus Aran

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you guys surprised? It was pretty obvious that BBTS listing wasn't going to actually come true.

Yeah, me too. And that was one of my kids' x-mas presents. :explode:

If any of you find them anywhere else (other than fleabay for 2-3x the price), please post here right away.

Link is stil up at amiami. Samus is still long gone. She might come back in stock on amiami, but. Don't count on it. If you want samus, swallow your pride NOW, and buy her on eBay. She is only gonna go up in price.

Hello everybody, new to forums. I finally gave in and bought the figma samus from nin-ningame.com. Paid about $150.00 +EMS shipping. I know I payed a lot but, its the price I pay for not knowing and getting back in the hobby after so long. If you still looking try there website,I believe it's a bit cheaper the fleabay.

Still ridiculously jacked up. Those figures are nice, but not >$100 nice. There was a perfect flip-storm on them with so many U.S. collectors putting their pre-order hopes into Diamond, so they let the Asian-released figures pass by.

Kinda makes me wish I hadn't opened mine. I love it and it's rad but it's so overpriced right now!

Yeah, its crazy what the japanese stores or people on fleabay are selling it for now, The highest one right now is going $506.00 shipped, and lowest at $170.00 + 10 bucks shipping so, 180. That is why from now on, if i see a pre-order i want, i will buy at least 2.

don't BET on amazon with this. these are being distributed by Diamond AFAIK.

they PROBOBLY will show up on amazon eventualy, but i'd recomend putting in a BBTS order too, just to be safe.

Back