Max Factory Figma Samus Aran

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so pissed. I've been hoarding my $50 credit with BBTS for so long now and really wanted this figure. Damn. Damn. Damn.

You snooze, you lose. I should have been following this thread more closely.

thank you :goodpost:

unbelievable how many people get that wrong... it's even worse then the amount of people that think that Zelda is the guy...

my favorite one was the letter to game informer where someone suggested that Samus and Master chief made a cute couple, and TONS of letters flooded in screaming "but Master Chief isn't gay!":rotfl

Watch the wrestler.

It's not real. You can run into my elbow if you like at full speed on the chin. If you stand up after it without losing teeth. I will admit my fault. It's just fake. Anyone with a good eye can tell. Sure these guys are strong, but hell it's SO obviously fake. I find Bruce Lee movies to be more realistic than this. :lol
Watch "No Holds Barred." It's real.

Ask a retired Professional wrestler. Pro wresteling is staged.

to a point.

The winners of every match are predetermined. Fights are choreographed to a point. the performers practice stage falls and false blows. it's meant to look real, but it's not. Cuts and bumps on the wrestlers bodies? they give themselves papercuts, and tiny sclices before the match that bleed freely when they start to sweat.
Yes, it's fake. Yes, it's staged. but ALOT of work goes into staging it. My friend who used to do this for a living refers to it as " soap operas for men"

Denial.png

Ask a retired Professional wrestler. Pro wresteling is staged.

to a point.

The winners of every match are predetermined. Fights are choreographed to a point. the performers practice stage falls and false blows. it's meant to look real, but it's not. Cuts and bumps on the wrestlers bodies? they give themselves papercuts, and tiny sclices before the match that bleed freely when they start to sweat.
Yes, it's fake. Yes, it's staged. but ALOT of work goes into staging it. My friend who used to do this for a living refers to it as " soap operas for men"

I never said it didn't require skill. These guys are athletes no doubt. But it's as fake as can be.

But yeah, the rest keep fooling themselves, as long as they enjoy it.

Watch "No Holds Barred." It's real.

Like I said. Try to run into my elbow and catch it with your chin. :lol

It's fake as can be dude. Ever been in a real fight? Take real blows like that, you will get shivering feet after 3 hits. Why do you think boxers wear gloves? Cause if they didn't every match would last about 15/30 seconds. :lol

Unless they were drunk, in which case they would last maybe a little longer. I do when I'm drunk, never went down in fights yet! :rock

The day will come though I guess. :lol

Damn, the higher price made we stop and think. I think I'll pass. I'm saving my credit for a dirty talking Ted now. Come on BBTS, get him in...

Damn, the higher price made we stop and think. I think I'll pass. I'm saving my credit for a dirty talking Ted now. Come on BBTS, get him in...

Yeah I rather just pass and hope for a variant down the line. I can't justify spending this much over a Figma. Even AmiAmi when they had it up without the discount was too much. I'm not that desperate.

65$ is not too bad. Especially considering figma prices are like old hot toys prices. Expect her to be upwards of 150$ by the years end.

BBTS put some more up for PO

Thanks for the heads up!

I really wanted to get my kid one of these for Christmas but wasn't paying $100 or more for it and taking a chance on it being a fake anyway. As much as I spend on HTs this is nothing. He'll absolutely LOVE it and I'm sure it will look great on his shelf. Yes, even at 4 we understand some toys are not meant to play with. Start 'em young right? :panic:

Back