MaulFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vintage.jpg

AH.. Serpentor. :lol

Thanks, that's only busts and NECA figures, I'm waiting on John Connor FB for an updated full Terminator collection shot which'll include figures, he's only like a week or so away so I decided to wait, and of course, eventually the 1/6 lineup will expand with the new Hot Toys T2 line.

Yeah, back in the early 90s, they came out with a troll line geared towards boys, they were deformed and ugly one and one was a Terminator, it wasn't call that but basically the look.

Maul, you badly need a professional display/layout or one big room to walk around in to admire.

Tell me about it, that would require my own place to live and a few other things falling into place first.

I've got a classy setup in mind when that all pans out.

Hopefully NECA and/or Hot Toys will provide me the T1 stuff I'd like. I missed the boat on their first T1 figure and just haven't tried to bash a custom together of the T-800, same with Kyle Reese but the new Hot Toys line may branch into T1 figures with some luck, and NECA might branch into T1, who knows.

I think Hot Toys will do it, with the extra work and costs for likenesses, I don't think NECA will, they'd really surprise me if they did for their market.

As of today, here's the entirity of my Terminator collection.

T_1-27-10.jpg

This is a great pic. I actually still have that exact Swamp Thing figure(from your previous pic) in storage some where, and the trap he comes with as well.

Back