Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd you get the loose Jakks belts from?

I added the Elite series CM Punk and Edge to my collection this past week and continue to be impressed at the quality and am looking forward to series 2 though that'll likely be a while as UK supermarkets are always slow to get new stuff in stock.

https://wrestlingsuperstore.com

Thats where I ordered the belts from.

dude screw the mattel you got yourself an awesome randy right there plus this will be compatible with the tna figures when they release. soooo maybe we can get some shots of randy giving sting or samoa joe the punt and rko

That's the plan Gattack! I'm curious to see if I like Jakk's sting better than the one I made out of one of their Cody Rhodes!!

Bigsexy944

Bigsexy944

Found the Elite 2 today at a little party favors Toy Store on 86th that sometimes has good stuff. Hooray! Got my Randy and Trips. Left Matt as the prices were a bit high but I might go back to him tomorrow.

NYC is really pathetic for the Mattels. Especially Times Square TRU. They finally got some Mattels in like 2 weeks ago,

I really like this Randy a lot more than my Jakks one. Likeness is a lot closer. I redid his weirdly shaped eyebrows over and fixed his hairline at the widows peak and left temple. Love it now!

HHH needs A LOT of work. a complete repaint of the head, get rid of that orange hair and I'm going to try and fill in the gap of where his hair is plopped on, make it more seamless.

Truth and Teddy looked OK but you know... they're Truth and Teddy. I like Batista a lot but hate the head. Im fine wit my basic one I guess.

blue is an odd color for the elite randy's trunks... he's been switching back and forth from white and that orange yellow design for over a year now. also the hair seems odd on the elite figure... but I agree the body proportion is perfect on the mattel orton.

Series 3 has some good looking figures coming in for both basic and elites. Gonna have to pick and choose, dont want to end up with people I dont actually like.

I really think this is a great, great scan. Best Taker scan yet, Only problem is the paint job makes it look like complete rubbish!

Just a stripping of the paint, repaint of the hair, eyes, eyebrows and goatee and sculpting of the widows peak.

picture35nv.png

picture36st.png

picture38h.png

picture37s.png

picture39p.png

picture34d.png

Dude ur orton is pefect did u use pencil or other material to custom the head?

Series 3 has some good looking figures coming in for both basic and elites. Gonna have to pick and choose, dont want to end up with people I dont actually like.
Series 3 does look good. Basic Orton looks great, its the same as the wrestlemamia heritage figure I think but with the newer tattoos. Also there's elite series 3 Cody Rhodes and Cena which look good!

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?...3&pic=Randy_Orton_01.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Can see them all on there!

I'll probably get Santino and HBK from Elite series 3, maybe Christian too if it looks better in person than in the pics I've seen so far.

https://wrestlingsuperstore.com

Thats where I ordered the belts from.

I miss having that place around. They used to be located a few towns away from me and they had a small shop where they would sell their merchandise in their main building. I used to purchase a great deal of stuff from them...from adult size replica belts (I own 3: WWF Classic Winged Eagle, WCW United States, & WWE World Heavyweight) to their mini belts (I own 9 of them and they are displayed in their plastic display that they sell for $20).

It sucks that they left for Florida. I really want to get the 2008 ECW adult replica that they marked down for $199 to fill out my Detolf. It used to be where I could just walk in and by it without thinking of shipping costs...

Here's some quick and dirty shots. As I mentioned redid Randy's eyebrows, resculpted HHH's hairline and repainted his hair eyebrows and beard. repainted Edges hair and beard.

As per usual, top not sculpts, horrible paint applications ruining then.

wwe5.png

wwe4.png

wwe3.png

wwe2.png

wwe6.png

wwe1o.png

Nice job with the repaints Raymond! I like what you did with that Edge fig! The hair color on that HHH looks so much better than the yellow color that they used. It's amazing what a little paint could do to these figs.

BTW...That Kane fig is my favorite in the Basics line so far!

Picked up another Elite Randy and the Road Warriors. The new Randy is better, since it has tighter joints and the left arm tattoo is in good condition.

201_2279.jpg

The Edge head looks like the Heritage head now, can't really tell any difference with the Orton though. Triple H looks great, how did you fix the hairline?

I've got a 1/1000 Kane coming in the mail from ebay as well. I wasn't going to find it in the stores around here so I caved in and won it on ebay.

RaymondFerraro,
Great work! I've seen a lot of Jakks fanboys bashing the quality of Mattel's sculpting on various sites but your repaints prove it's not the case.

Some news coming in from the Toy Fair,

Mattels first Legends lineup is,

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Road Warriors/LOD ( not sure if it's a 2-pack or they're sold seperately )
"American Dream" Dusty Rhodes
Sgt Slaughter

All are in the Elite style.

And in the Entrance Legends line there's going to be,

"Million $ Man" Ted DiBiase

Back