Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my Legends....waiting for Series 5 Macho Man...that is the Wrestlemania III/IV version and the Macho to get

Dusty is a huge shelfwarmer over here as are most of the Legends figs.

KMart has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal running on WWE Figs. Got Legends 3 The Rock and Vader as well as Royal Rumble Heritage Sheamus & a 1/1000 chair w/ Rey Mysterio! Booyaka! Bookyaka!

Dusty is a huge shelfwarmer over here as are most of the Legends figs.

KMart has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal running on WWE Figs. Got Legends 3 The Rock and Vader as well as Royal Rumble Heritage Sheamus & a 1/1000 chair w/ Rey Mysterio! Booyaka! Bookyaka!

619:rock:rock:rock

I picked up Mr. Perfect and The British Bulldog yesterday. Both are really cool. Even though Bulldog has a little Luke Wilson look to his headsculpt.

Some men chose to be good. Others settle for being great. There are even men you can call perfect. But there's only one who's, Wonderful! It's Mr. Wonderful himself, Paul Orndorff! He's part of Mattel's WWE Legends Wave 4 in stores now.

Whether it's rightfully escaping the cage before that no good Hulkster or being inspired by psychics, Paul Orndorff is all man. He's man enough that his little arm is bigger than your big arm.

And if the going gets tough, ol Paul ain't afraid to kick your ass in flip flops! Check out the full review of Mr. Wonderful and I defy you not to get his theme stuck in your head!

Infinite Hollywood: Mattel Legends Wave 4 Paul Orndorff Review

WONDERFUL!

For those waiting, the Defining Moments Warrior and Rock figures are out now. I found my Warrior at TRU for $21.99

Also the Lucha Libre figs are out now as well, they are $9.99 for the basic figs. Sydistiko is the only one I picked up atm.

I just had to get the Defining Moments and the WWE Legends Randy "Macho Man" Savage who is my favorite wrestler of all time. I also picked up the Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper and the SDCC Undertaker. I hope they do an Andre the Giant figure to add to the collection. The newer wrestlers I have no interest in at all. The 80's and 90's was my era of wrestling.

I got Legends series 6 Warrior last week,

warriorfront.jpg

warriorback.jpg

Aside from the crappy plastic arm tassles it blows the Jakks versions away.

I also have the DM Warrior and a Legends series 4 George "The Animal" Steele on the way that I bought loose from ebay.

Here's what else I have,
legends-1.jpg

savage.jpg

snakes.jpg

wwe.jpg

Not pictured
DM Rock
SDCC Undertaker

Phil Sierra,
An Andre the Giant prototype has been made. The figure was originally set to be released with a Legends version of the Elite scale ring but that was cancelled so the Andre figure is likely to be released in another series of Legends.

Also likely for one of the next series of Legends are the Rockers as they were originally scheduled for the second series of 2-packs with the Von Erichs but the 2-packs were cancelled and the Von Erichs were released in Legends series 6 instead.

Mattel have recently answered a Q&A and some future plans include,

No official "tribute" figure of Randy Savage will be made but their plans for more figures are unchanged.....a new headsculpt is already done and a "Macho King" version with the crown & scepter will happen.

A Legends/DM Booker T is "likely". ( Apparently the man himself keeps asking Mattel when they're going to make one. )

A present day version of The Rock in Elite style ( Can't wait to see how good the Samoan tattoo looks as Mattel are awesome with detailing. )

Some Legends news,

Andre the Giant and The Rockers are now confirmed to be getting releases in a Legends series although which one isn't yet known.....maybe it'll be the next one ( series 7 ).

Mattel are considering doing a "Legend of the Month" series via their website.

N.W.O. Randy Savage is "possible".

Apparently Savage was very enthusiastic about his figures and Mattel are saddened that he won't be able to see the future ones :(

Like the outfit and such on that Warrior figure, but not a big fan of the headsculpt.

For those that dont know, TRU has a promo that if you buy 4 figures (certain ones) you can mailaway for a special Chairman fig.

I was hoping there would be a cool looking SDCC exclusive like last year when they had the Ministry of Darkness Undertaker. That one is an awesome figure.

sdcc-2010-exclusive-Ministry-OF-DARKNESS-UNDERTAKER-mattel.jpg

Some Legends news,

Andre the Giant and The Rockers are now confirmed to be getting releases in a Legends series although which one isn't yet known.....maybe it'll be the next one ( series 7 ).

Mattel are considering doing a "Legend of the Month" series via their website.

N.W.O. Randy Savage is "possible".

Apparently Savage was very enthusiastic about his figures and Mattel are saddened that he won't be able to see the future ones :(

That's awesome news :rock Andre the Giant is an absolute must.

I agree it is sad that just last year at Comic Con the Macho Man was promoting his Defining Moments figure and seemed to be very excited. Any figure of Savage I'll be picking up since he's always been my favorite.

Here's the proto image of Andre that's been around quite a while,
andre.jpg

Apparently 2 of the following are also being worked on,

The Powers of Pain ( Warlord & Barbarian )
The Natural Disasters ( Earthquake & Typhoon )
Yokozuna
Doink
Booker T

Mattel aren't saying anything else until SDCC though.

Personally I'm hoping for the Natural Disasters as the Mattel body molds for the larger wrestlers are much more in proportion than the Jakks ones which mostly used the Yokozuna mold.

Love the Andre figure. I'm still waiting for Bret Hart:impatient: though I hear he'll be with Mattel at SDCC so I'm assuming they'll be revealing his figure finally :yess:

Oh yeah please bret... I still love my toybiz Bret (two pack with Sting) over what jakks has made.

Legends series 5 Macho Man with robe from Ralph's Figure Clothing,
savagefront.jpg

savageback.jpg

Back