Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is an awesome car. Way more impressive than in pictures and the fun features are great. Even at full price I think it’s well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is an awesome car. Way more impressive than in pictures and the fun features are great. Even at full price I think it’s well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely for a toy it's definately as advertised... and in my opinion looks great! Can't go wrong if you like the batmobile and this version of it to boot! Enjoy! Happy New Year!

Great deal From Best Buy! (If you want one they may still have some left)
It looks like they are unloading these from their inventory.
I got one for $99 No shipping because it was a local pick up and when I went in the box had been opened.
They reduced it again and I walked out with one in an OK box for $74.00!
No issues when I opened it up.
They had another one in an open box as well (Should have grabbed that one too)

Has anyone posed this Batmobile with a 1/6 scale Batman or something? I know it's not going to be in the same scale, but I'm curious at how it will look and I can't seem to find any pictures or videos of them.

Yeah i just saw it at best buy for 100 is it worth it?

It is, bought one for store pick up and it is amazingly well built and fun.

Only drawback? app controlled, but you get used to it. Quite impressive at $250 IMO, a complete STEAL at $100.

U guys rock , just saw what u guys wrote . Went to Best Buy and now I this bad boy in the back of my car for 100$. Figuring I bought Figuarts batman for 65$ this is a freaking deal. I don’t even care about the fact it moves

liPYtyW.jpg

Is that pickup only at Best Buy stores on the east coast?

If yes, can anybody kindly get one for me and ship to Illinois? :)

After three months of use, I can say that it is worth it at $100. The lack of an actual controller though, is less than ideal. It sucks to control with a phone.

I wonder if Mattel will do a 1989 version with this much love!

Great work in this thread gents! I never knew it existed! I have always fancied the R/C batmobile as a display piece but now after researching, the non-R/C one is appealing more to me as I want to create a diorama with the batmobile and the mafex tactical suit batman figure which will be more in scale.

The details look fine to me on the non r/c. I’ll be fully repainting and customising it using the vallejo metal colour paints. Hopefully I’ll get a real steel like finish!

Only snag is I’m in the UK so finding the non r/c version may be hard..

Back