Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m thinking of picking this up since we won’t likely get the 1/6 HT. I think it’s pretty cool.

Yes this is the best and biggest you will get. The R/C version is much superior in looks to me- the other is a low priced alternative still very nice

Just speculation based on HT reputation with follow through of prototype vehicles.

So they've built prototypes of Batmobiles but never went into production? If they produced the Tumblr I don't know why they wouldn't on these..

If we don't that sucks.. the prototype weathering is so much better than the clean look on Mattel.

I’d 110% prefer 1/6 HT quality but after the 66 Batmobile cancellation and the BVS Batmobile cancellation. We might have a shot at JL Batmobile but I’d believe it when I see a PO. In the mean time, I can get a cool collectible RC through Mattel which I’m actually shocked of what you get as far as features for $250 is cool.

Just ordered mine from Amazon. It should be here Thursday. Came out to $249 shipped because California Taxes.

The Non-RC is actually more accurate. Look at the top view front wheels; they're suppose to be tucked, not extrude past the front fenders. They're also small as oppose to the RC version. The back wheels extrudes outwards from the fenders about half way; the RC is almost all the way out past the fenders.

The RC looks wider because of RC components. That's why I thought it looked shorter than the BvS. The non-RC is just like BvS in proportions. RogueRunner had pointed that out earlier, but the visuals helps.

batmobile-plans.png

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Non-RC is actually more accurate. Look at the top view front wheels; they're suppose to be tucked, not extrude past the front fenders. They're also small as oppose to the RC version. The back wheels extrudes outwards from the fenders about half way; the RC is almost all the way out past the fenders.

The RC looks wider because of RC components. That's why I thought it looked shorter than the BvS. The non-RC is just like BvS in proportions. RogueRunner had pointed that out earlier, but the visuals helps.

batmobile-plans.png

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice breakdown!

Is the included figure just a repainted Tactical Suit Batman?

Repaint yes, but below the waist, he is very limited in articulation. The upper body has all of the same articulation.

Just forward and backwards movement at the hips, and single bend at the knee. No boot swivel or ankle articulation.

Not bad at all I love this piece. It’s a good size too. I remember seeing the 1/6 BvS prototype at sdcc and it was bigger than the 89 1/6. More pics to come here’s a quick size comparison with the HT 1:6 tumbler
48f8af00c84f925ef3393a708c921172.jpg

Oooh that pic makes me want to buy the Tyco 1/6 Tumbler again! I used to own it, then sold it because it was so huge, no space!

I'm glad I picked the RC still want to get the regular version for a custom. This thing is a beauty. And if Hot Toy releases one I'm all over it as well. Anyways Amazon Deliver in a huge Box lol. I was going to Take pics Next to 1/6 89 Batmobile and Tumbler but got beat to it lol.
b3a61eb63fb13d672a428b0abc2a2804.jpg
ae8c78a81ed520f484968a2ff0eaf0a0.jpg
a9dfd5b474f1fff3e077c4954afd5376.jpg
ecb1d091aef415dbd45830bfd4545ee4.jpg
f875a8abc96af222fabd92e8fb3d894c.jpg
48e9d9411c72439b17fa1e21227833af.jpg

Love this pic!

Seeing them alongside each other like that reaffirms my belief that the 89 Batmobile is still the best design.
The JL vehicle looks big even in 1/10 scale, can't imagine how huge it would be at 1/6 scale. :horror

What are the dimentions of the Justice League Batmobile?[length, width and height in inches if possible].Thanks in advance!

Back