Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would just be impossible withough jacking these up in price any further. They are already $16 bucks and adding bases would only make them $20+ each!

I was surprised with the price myself. When I check the new releases at Wal-Mart now, they're listed at 15.99. :horror Hopefully, Mattycollector will carry the figures Waves for order and we can save money and get the whole set, like they did with Wave 11.

I buy my dcuc figures and hot toys pre-order from CSC, I haven't had any problems. Hopefully, they resolved the credit card thing but I do watch my credit accounts every couple of weeks or so, out of habit.

Why did Matty NOT carry wave 12 online? I thought they were going to start carrying waves?

Jester, thanks so much for pointing out that CSC has sets of wave 12 and thanks karamazov for mentioning they take paypal! Now, roundabout how long am I gonna have t6o wait for 'em? :naughty

Ordered Katma Tui of EE waiting for John Stewart in that Walmart 6 pack that's coming in the fall. But something tells me the people at Mattel hate Kyle Rayner Gl. No representation in either scale except for him possesed by Parallax. How many GLs before they complete the 4th musketeer?

It is actually a dang good price for a custom figure.

I'm sure its only a matter of time before we get DCUC Blackest Night figures. Plus with the Green Lantern movie, they'll be cashing in on all things Green Lantern. So we'd probably get them then.

Until then, I'm happy with the DCD figures.

I saw this custom Batman AA figure on another site ...

Arkham-Asylum-Batman-1.jpg

Wish I had seen it on Ebay before it sold.

https://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010/01/afp-ask-matty-round-up-for-11510

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I think it just proves how much we need Arkham Asylum figures! DCD really dropped the ball. Hopefully with Arkahm 2 coming they will at least do figures for that game. I'd love for Hot Toys to add Arkham as their next video game series. They've only done the Resident Evil figures so its not much of a series. Plus it would give them a chance to do more comic book versions of Batman and Joker at least. :drool

Quick question guys, did anybody here find wave 11 out in the wild? I'm starting to see trickles of wave 12 at retail and BBTS has sold out of sets of 8 for that wave so I'm starting to run out of options. Wondering if I should get a set off ebay or try my luck at retail.

Last edited:
Hi everyone -

After attending a recent local toy convention, I got inspired to again collect DCSH/DCUC figures. I don't mind loose figures, I just want to get my collection jumpstarted again.

Where do you normally buy your figures online? And can anybody sell some spare/extra DCSH/DCUC figures? :)

Thanks in advance, bros! :rock

Back