Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, Don't know about your Kilowog. Mine still has some sort of shiny residue around the mouth and nose. Not sure if it's deliberate or not but I like it. Makes him look like he's salivating or foaming at the mouth.

I noticed that too and I like it a lot.

Got my set in today and Katma Tui is easily the loser of the bunch. The weird '70's hairstyle I can live with, the tiny baby hands I can't. Awful.

Also, Cyborg Superman seems to have a bit of a pinhead and can't look down. At all.

Last edited:
Great to see you guys are liking wave 11. I'm hoping to find The Question and Cyborg Superman in the stores.

Found them all last weekend at Walmart but only picked up Shark and then bought the new (at least to me) black-gray Batman. I don't collect the whole line just some of the mainstays and a few odd ones here and there (like Shark).

BB

I'm still pissed I never found Dr Fate and Hawkgirl. :banghead

Last edited:
Kilowog is my favorite build a figure so far but that may soon be replaced when Darkseid comes. Does anybody know if that gold hand is detachable to put a normal one in?

No you're not!

dsc01461i.jpg

Thinking of filling out my Classics JSA Line up.
We've got to have more of those coming. Spectre, Doc Mid-Nite, Wildcat, and Dr. Fate have already been released or announced, as has an Hourman (though we don't know yet if it is Golden Age, I am crossing my fingers). You know Alan Scott and Jay Garrick are gonna come, and I would figure Mr. Terrific, Starman, Sandman, Star Spangled Kid, or some others will be released in-between. I hope this line succeeds just so we can get more JSA and Teen Titans figures, because I only have a marginal interest in other possible releases at this point.

BTW, did they ever say why the Golden Age Hawks 2-pack was cancelled?

Back