Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture I took the other night.

4044402369_9db5c0cbc5_o.jpg

Yeah, me too. The figure turned out better than I thought it was going to. Her hands are a bit small and she could be a little more buff, but I think she might be my favorite DCUC female figure.

Yeah, me too. The figure turned out better than I thought it was going to. Her hands are a bit small and she could be a little more buff, but I think she might be my favorite DCUC female figure.

I agree with you here 100%

She is really a nice figure and like you said possibly the best female figure in this line.

Power Girl needs a more powerful trunk...actually i think the female buck body they use could stand a revamp...way too thin of a waist and frankly i would like to see them do away with the ab crunch feature on the chick figures...i more sculpted torso would look better for the ladies...and more junk in the trunk, it's just too flat, who's with me?

M.

Who got banned? Does anyone know when the second wave of Target Public Enemies figures will be hitting the stores?

Back