Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which is the the updated peice i found one at target today its got a bunch of bubbles but not sure how the others look since i havent gotten them yet ill be getting them soon hopefully lol
ill let ya know

which is the the updated peice i found one at target today its got a bunch of bubbles but not sure how the others look since i havent gotten them yet ill be getting them soon hopefully lol
ill let ya know

Don't worry about it...I just pulled the trigger on one on ebay.

Thanks for the response.

I'm all set for series 9...the stores around here have all been restocking with wave 8, so I don't have much faith that they will show up around here.

Now on to wave 10...:monkey2

i will keep everyone posted because i may end up with another case of wave 9 if all goes as planned. Then i will have way too many wave 9 figures lol.

as a matter of fact, i just checked my email and will be getting another case of wave 9 today lol. talk about all or nothing. So hopefully i get a comic mantis in the case and then i will be selling off the entire case. I already have a complete set of wave 9.

i just reread my email and realized i will be getting a set not a case. i will still have extras

So all four wal-marts let me down again regarding wave 10. But I picked up Captain Marvel and Mr. Miracle (Marvel for JSA/JLI and Miracle for JLI... were they both in JLI with Beetle and Booster and Guy? Gettin' old...) and I like them both quite a bit. The 'Big Red Cheese' grin is awesome. But Miracle impresses me on several levels: The details on the bottom of the Aero discs and his boots were necessary, but the horsemen did a great job. And it took me a minute to realize that his Mother Box is removable! Very impressive.

So on a related note, can anybody hook me up with a Kalibak torso and left arm?:naughty

I believe that both guys were, in fact, in the JLI with Beetle and Booster for a period before Cap Marvel left, but my issues are all boxed up, so I can't say with 100% certainty.

We are both correct, if wikipedia is to be believed. I have more JLI era Leaguers than I thought, now. I wish they'd make a Guy and Kyle (with an original costume variant for Kyle) for a subsequent wave. Maybe they could make an Arkillo CnC for Kilowog to fight...

I would bet money on a Guy Gardner coming before all is said and done.

INT_JLI_punch.jpg

Bats has always had an interesting relationship with the GLs. That panel lead to this (watch Guy's comments):

glrebirth6of602.jpg

I never saw that, but I can't believe for a second that Hal Jordan could actually connect with a punch on Batman without using his powers, much less knock him down like that :lol

Back