Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, Cookies! :D

Not familiar with Tyr, as well but I know I'll get the whole lineup when it comes. That Zatanna just looks gorgeous.

I don't know who toyguru is, but I'll wait until the official announcement if wave 14 is a walmart exclusive before I start sharpening my knives. >:<

Desaad looks great! Does anybody know which figure from wave 12 got the base only?

Does anyone have the left arm or torso of Brimstone for trade? I just noticed that the Target wave 2 are already out and parts are selling on EBay. I only want the parts and not the figures they come with.

Toy Guru is Scott Neitlich (sp? on last name) of Mattel. He has been in charge of DCUC up until now because he is shifting over to the Green Lantern movie line up. But he definatley knows what is going on. Its a better source than Matty anyway.

Does anyone have the left arm or torso of Brimstone for trade? I just noticed that the Target wave 2 are already out and parts are selling on EBay. I only want the parts and not the figures they come with.

You'd probably have better luck just buying the figures and trying to part with them. That is what I'm trying to do. $12 shipped each for Blight Lightning or Major Force if anyone is interested!

Brimstone is awesome and totally fits with DCUC, unlike the other PE figures. Although Major Force is passable.

Ran into these two last night with the parts cut out! Really sucks.
Anyone got a lead on the PE2 figs, please let me know.
Thanks

You'd probably have better luck just buying the figures and trying to part with them. That is what I'm trying to do. $12 shipped each for Blight Lightning or Major Force if anyone is interested!

Brimstone is awesome and totally fits with DCUC, unlike the other PE figures. Although Major Force is passable.

Unfortunately, they don't have the 2 figures at my local Targets (at least not yet).

Its not just annoying, its stealing! And pathetic. If you want the C&C that badly, buy the freaking figure! And it doesn't help the returns clerks don't even know what to look for in a return. Some people are just sad excuses for human beings.

Its not just annoying, its stealing! And pathetic. If you want the C&C that badly, buy the freaking figure! And it doesn't help the returns clerks don't even know what to look for in a return. Some people are just sad excuses for human beings.

Well said Buttmunch :lecture

PM me samuel, I have the upper and lower torso, which are stuck together cus I'm a dummy.

I kinda like Ed McGuinness' art as a matter of fact, I have all of them. :D

Here's my justice league shot. :)
3485710756_6bc1cb4fe4.jpg

Actualy, they do look very nice together as a group... but I'm really not loving the arms at all, especialy on Bats.

Darkseid is looking great as a C&C. I'd love to collect these; especially for figures like him, but just don't want to dedicate the space to them.

Still would love to see a 1/6 Darkseid some day :rock

Though I'm actually not a fan of his art, I am more perturbed by the awful designs of the late 1990s/early 2000s-era Justice League. Awful.

Hey, I like the barbarian look for Aquaman. I actually PREFER the late 90's Aquaman look. And in the Morrison stories he was straight-up badass. But Kyle's original look? Definitely dated. I dig his crab-mask, but other than that... ugh. The boots, the gauntlets... :monkey4 That's why when they make Kyle he better have a modern variant. And speaking of Kyle, his current look is the only one that isn't dated or over-designed (I'm looking at you, Jim Lee!).

Back