Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 proud superdaddies

DSCN2394.jpg

That's funny :lol

Great pic. :lol

Picked up Major Force today. Neat but plain. Now I need Kyle to go with him so they can fight over girlfriends being stuffed in freezers.

I have a complete Brimstone torso (head, upper & lower torso) because I'm a doofus and locked the crotch into place and can't get it out. PM me if interested.

I think so, personally. I've been trying to hop in late and pick up a few I missed and it's always more then I want to spend on ebay.

Especially getting all the Solomon grundy pieces. Whata pain in the ass.

After looking at this... Is it too late to get into this line? Are the prices too ridiculous for certain figures?

I recently saw a lot on ebay for a complete set with all the variants including con and store exclusives and it went for roughly $15 bucks per figure...but that's a whole lotta figures!!! :horror

So you can figure about what that came to. Your best bet is trying to scrape up the figs you want that are out now and combing the internet retailers for whats old. TRU has a refresher case that they are shipping now with a decent variety of figs and Target seems to get weird case mixes too so keep your eyes peeled there.

The harder to find lines are of course the earlier ones...these guys are cranking out so many figures per year that new lines become old ones very fast and the stock is snapped up at retail and gone. They are producing 5 waves with 7 figs per year...in Marvel Legends hayday, they were only doing maybe 3-4 waves of like 8 figs per year.

Hope that helps a little...also they are refreshing each wave with A and B list characters. Sometimes with the BAF piece and sometimes without. That should help close the gap a little too.

Edward: I wish you had asked a week or two back as the Manbat and Powergirl were clogging the shelves at my local WM...only PG and Forager left now :monkey2 I would just get the WGSH black Batman that is released with the wave 11 or 12 figs unless you need the BAF piece. Sorry I couldn't help.

Guys I hate to high jack this thread but I am selling off my whole DCUC collection. If anyone is interested just PM me for a list.

I hope I didn't break any rules there.

Great pic. :lol

Picked up Major Force today. Neat but plain. Now I need Kyle to go with him so they can fight over girlfriends being stuffed in freezers.

I have a complete Brimstone torso (head, upper & lower torso) because I'm a doofus and locked the crotch into place and can't get it out. PM me if interested.

im confused...what wave are you talking about? Major Force? Brimstone? Did i miss something or am i losing my mind?

i assume Brimstone is Darkseid but i really have no clue lol

Last edited:
So major force and black lightning from the public enemies wave has come out already? Was it just recently?
Wave 12 looks good, I hope mine is ready for pickup soon.

Yeah, Manbat is the HARDEST to find figure in the entire wave. Bat-only fans like Edward want him in addition to the people wanting a full set. He should have been a 2 per case instead of Powergirl. She is a power peg warmer!

All my Walmart has is Powergirls. I did go to another Walmart and I saw the DC 5 pack, but I thought all the figures were mediocre except for Catwoman, and I wasn't going to dish out that much money just for a catwoman.

All my Walmart has is Powergirls. I did go to another Walmart and I saw the DC 5 pack, but I thought all the figures were mediocre except for Catwoman, and I wasn't going to dish out that much money just for a catwoman.

For a good while, WM had that set on sale for $30 bucks online. I even saw reports of it being clearanced for even less...I personally never saw that though.

Man-bat did warm the pegs around here along with black Bats, Powergirl and Forager...they lasted for about 3 weeks. I kept thinking, "why aren't people buying these Man-bats?' I even kept inspecting em to see if I could find a reason to buy another one to replace mine but they were all great. I went back as late as last week to pic up an extra Forager and all the MBs were gone. In fact, most of the almost 10-12 cases of wave 10 were snapped up! Only about 8-10 PGs left and about 3 Foragers and 1 sonic arm Cyborg. I suspect they will be resetting with wave 11 or 12 this week.

Good luck with your search but either you're gonna have to hit a way out WM in butt-fudge egypt, or get it on the bay...and as you know, the longer you wait the more it'll cost you. These shouldn't go as high as the wave 5 (man, have you seen the ebay prices on wave 5 :horror) but they are an exclusive wave and that will count for a few dollars in the secondary market.

Cheapest I found on the bay right now...guy has two of em. See if he'll work a deal or lower the shipping:

https://cgi.ebay.com/MAN-BAT-DC-IMP...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3358fe88bf

Good luck

Last edited:
Back