Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been keeping an eye on Gentleman Ghost or the Giganta parts he comes with on eBay lately and there seems to be a ton of them from Hong Kong and Singapore (there were quite a few with "more than 10" on the listing). There isn't a reissue on these coming is there? Or did all of the GG with the Giganta parts just end up over there? lol

Opened up my GLC1 today :D

Great figures all around. There are quite a few stuck joints this time around, so that is something to watch out for and to fix. For a line that is 'supposed' to be aimed at kids, the stuck joints are unacceptable, especially this late in the game. What kid is going to know the freezer and boil methods? They're just going to break them by trying to free the joints.

But other than that, pure awesomeness. The Sinestro Corp got filled out quite nicely today with Mongul, Low, Maash, Manhunters, and Arkillo! So Scarecrow can't come soon enough to provide some more back up. I just hope we get a corrected SC Sinestro soon (hopefully with an accurate headsculpt with his nazi style haircut) since the wave 3 one is looking so outdated. Hopefully we get a few more easy figures as well like Tri-Eye and Ammon Sur (alive this time). I'd love more Black Lanterns as well, hopefully more not done by DCD.

I would like Mattel to do BL superman, hawkman and hawkgirl. Eventually, I want to replace all the DCD black lantern with mattels.
Here's a pic of my green lantern guys that had to be separated from the main group.
I included DCD's artisia, boddika, salaak and guardians
Picture402.jpg

Wolvie - yeah i took a dcd Sinestro head and hands and put on a Dcuc Yellow lantern.

Hunnipot - the only star sapphire coming out is from the comics. Toyfare February is supposed to show a GL classics line from the movie but I doubt it would have Star sapphire on it.

I think BBTS had that pre-order up for a while and got sold out when the reveal was given. I put in my pre-order at CSC tonight, only to learn that i already pre-ordered it way back in October.:panic: I'm sure Richard will understand my mistake and remove it.

Wolvie - yeah i took a dcd Sinestro head and hands and put on a Dcuc Yellow lantern.

Hunnipot - the only star sapphire coming out is from the comics. Toyfare February is supposed to show a GL classics line from the movie but I doubt it would have Star sapphire on it.

Thats cool!! Do u mind a close up pic? Oh and I too placed my wave 17 order:yess:

I posted this pic a while back. but here it is with my custom Tomar Re (which I haven't had the chance to paint back then). the hands were an easy swap and so is the head but it wobbles loosely on the neck. You need to tighten the space with some putty and you should be fine.
z176.jpg

Back