Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eamon, do you know if this new vintage line is going to be also an updated Filmation line extension to the original line? We will be seeing all the Masters re-done in filmation style plus new characters such as Strongarm and Batros? guessing that's super 7's plan

All that will be answered over the coming weeks and at SDCC. It's not my place to say and don't want to spoil any reveals. :)

If S7 would finally announce the TC Classics + the new vintage line (lol at the name btw) my collector dreams would come true. Maybe another vintage commemorative line as I do not collect original vintage figures anymore (they are just too old and I hate seeing my figures fall apart).

Some blurb from The Power and Honor Foundation about the new figures -

Curious to see the back of the Super7 new vintage figures card back created by The Power and The Honor Foundation?
In the latest Supercast, Super7 owner, Brian Flynn gives us a sneak peak of Skeletor's and Hordak's card!
Check out the Supercast here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE1gHjRml-8&feature=youtu.be
The packaging has been created by The Power and The Honor Foundation, which recruited original MOTU artist Errol McCarthy to create new illustrations for card back, Emiliano Santalucia, which art directed and colored the art, along with painting new cross sell figures, and the team of Emiliano, Eamon O'Donoghue, and James Eatock for the art card inserts.
The Foundation will soon publish an article on all the work that went into making the packaging as faithful to the original as possible.

35989435.jpg

I hear he's an arrogant know-it-all but is also extremely handsome so kinda gets away with it.

It's all about the Errol McCarthy Card backs man. They seriously make you feel like you are a kid again. Emiliano found him after 30 years and managed to get him on board which is just amazing. Just makes it all feel legit and authentic I think.

Just checked the org, apparently that's the Kudok Ungol head and there'll be a Sorceress head provided. Now I just need to google Kudok Ungol :dunno

Just checked the org, apparently that's the Kudok Ungol head and there'll be a Sorceress head provided. Now I just need to google Kudok Ungol :dunno

She is the previous Sorcoress of Grayskull before the one we have now. She's popular because she was in one of the best ever episodes of the original series.

I need to see more pics before i judge her. Merman's sort neck is my biggest concern.

The head is one issue. Look at the dress and the hips. Seriously if they screw it up again this time, I am out. These figures simply cost too much for an inferior product. We are not talking about Playmates newest attempt at a children aimed action figure line, but about a line designed (and manufactured) for the adult collector. They should really think about switching the production factory for future products as they obviously can't do it. Call the 4HM amd ask fir a contact to their factory. Mythic Legions does nit have those issues but meanwhile runs the same price (btw a proce I am willing to pay, if I get what I pay for).

It's a good sdcc ex, but it should have included a normal/neutral filmation sculpt.

The only flaw I see is that the skin is too tan/dark. He only looks that way when he becomes He Man.

Back