Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic isn't working. I'd really like to see your Faker head. :)

Is this image working?

o73hie.jpg

I want to get Goatman, but with shipping and now a tax added doesn't seem worth the $35 total. Too bad they don't have other things I want to combine shipping with.

...........................................................................................

Where is that Point Dread and Filmation Teela we were teased a while back? I hope we don't have to wait until SDCC for the full reveal. SDCC exclusive should be announced in the coming weeks based on what they've done before.

Agreed! I am SO looking forward to seeing the Talon Fighter & Point Dread... and Apple Ass Teela!!!!

I wouldn't mind at all if Teela was included with the TF!

I missed it too by an hour. I heard it was a travelling exclusive, does it mean it may pop up again this year or next month?

Anyone got any hover robots? I did not...

I managed to snag two sets, it seems like a lot of people were able to get them compared to Spirit of King Grayskull.

I missed it too by an hour. I heard it was a travelling exclusive, does it mean it may pop up again this year or next month?

Just like Goat Man and Strobo, it will be on sale again later in the year. I'm not sure if Mattel is going to be going to any cons this year, but I think that con organizers will be able to get sets from Mattel (for example for cons in Europe).

*********... Well, looks like I wasn't the only one. So this wasn't automatically added to subscriptions, I take it? Friggin' stupid if not...

I'm pretty sure they'll turn up again, though.

Only the sub holders were able to get these this time, through early access. They will be back.

I can't imagine a product so simple, cheap to make, and SUPER fan demanded (for army building) NOT being plentifully produced. On the other hand, Fans were begging Mattel to take their money for more Horde Troopers, and were ignored so... who knows?

For the price they are asking for these and the demand for them, I'd say it was a poor choice to make these the traveling con exclusive. They probably didn't anticipate the demand and didn't want to risk producing too much, then they'd have left over stock... and Mattel hates left over stock unless it's a $300 Castle Grayskull play set.

just a heads up...

the new artwork of He-man book reveals

Snake Mountain for MOTU Classics -note this is in the MOTU Classics section of the book right after Castle Grayskull

it's coming!!

couple pics

100_7167.JPG100_7168.JPG

Last edited:
Back