Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Ninjor yesterday, he is so great. Fantastic update.

16603547456_d113395e7c_b.jpg

16009772773_821da0081e_b.jpg

16007380624_e748ac504b_b.jpg

16629566375_5ed59cba9b_b.jpg

Attachments

• 16007380624_e748ac504b_b.jpg
    16007380624_e748ac504b_b.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 296
Wow, Ninjor turned out great and those are fantastic photos!

Did anyone else see the pre orders through Bigbadtoystore of the 200x sub figures for $49.99 each.. geez

the full list for the 200x sub is up now.

• Callix (7/15/15)
  • Evil Seed (8/15/15)
  • Club-exclusive: Heads of Eternia® Accessory Pack—includes alternate heads for Grizzlor®, Buzz-Off®, Sy-Klone™, Roboto®, Snout Spout™, and Clawful® (8/15/15)
  • King Chooblah™ (9/15)
  • Ceratus™ (10/15)
  • Queen Grayskull™ (11/15)
  • Prahvus (12/15)

I have posted some negative comments about this line lately. Truth is i was totally disappointed abot hiw they have handeled some issues.

But: with the beginning of the 2015 sub, I am totally back in this line and am enjoying it just like it was when it all started. Definitly will pick up the 200X sub. Mattel is doing a good job wothout TG too. I am back in happy toy collectors world. :rock

I have posted some negative comments about this line lately. Truth is i was totally disappointed abot hiw they have handeled some issues.

But: with the beginning of the 2015 sub, I am totally back in this line and am enjoying it just like it was when it all started. Definitly will pick up the 200X sub. Mattel is doing a good job wothout TG too. I am back in happy toy collectors world. :rock
I think Toy Guru just wanted to scare people into subbing, and after 2015 the line dies. I took the complete opposite statement from ToyFair.I still see a 2016 sub happening.

Yes. Thats how I understood it aswell. I have high hopes for some more NA characters sooner or later. I really want a Darius and Sagitar at least. Best would be the complete NA lineup + Darius but that might be a little too much. A minis sub for 2016 maybe? :pray:

So, no Snake Mountain like some people claimed! ;)

* Point Dread teased!
* Filmation Teela teased!
* Giants figures use designs "scanned" from the vintage figures? Which figures? Is this new to Zodac and MAA? Were the commemorative figures scanned or the actual vintage figures?

We are all going to hold you to Snake Mountain Teemu. ;)

The 4HM did say they have something big after all.

I said Talon fighter was coming...there it is! :)

I gave the 200x sub lineup months ago...there it is exactly!

I said the ex was the 200x head pack

I called Castle Greyskull in '13

Snake Mountain should be one of many SDCC's reveals this year

Teemu, if your Crystal Ball has a 200x He-Man and Skeletor in the future then I might have to come back to this line. Oolar and the Snake Armor He-Man/King Hsss 2 pack are tempting me like a fresh pie cooling outside of a window.

I said Talon fighter was coming...there it is! :)

I gave the 200x sub lineup months ago...there it is exactly!

I said the ex was the 200x head pack

I called Castle Greyskull in '13

Snake Mountain should be one of many SDCC's reveals this year

So what are the other reveals coming to SDCC? Any idea what the SDCC exclussive will be? And any idea if we could be getting a 200x Skeletor this year?

So what are the other reveals coming to SDCC? Any idea what the SDCC exclussive will be? And any idea if we could be getting a 200x Skeletor this year?

too early at this point......SDCC exclusive could be Lazer Light He-man and Skeletor

nothing on 200x Skeletor

I gots my NA He-Man, Hssss and Ninjor today. the SA and Hsss set is beyond cool.

I regret not getting two. If anybody has a spare set MIB or an Oolar MIB, please let me know.

Knowing what I know about Castle Grayskull, I am worried about how good Snake Mountain will be. I have my fingers crossed.

Edit:Oh and I totally think they was going for a Dolph Lundgren vibe on SA He-Man's face.

I gots my NA He-Man, Hssss and Ninjor today. the SA and Hsss set is beyond cool.

I regret not getting two. If anybody has a spare set MIB or an Oolar MIB, please let me know.

Knowing what I know about Castle Grayskull, I am worried about how good Snake Mountain will be. I have my fingers crossed.

Edit:Oh and I totally think they was going for a Dolph Lundgren vibe on SA He-Man's face.

the four horseman was asked about SM and said it would look like the recent Statue, with a cross look between Vintage and Filmation but would be the more Vintage look

ICH10020.jpg

and it could look like this

1517646_10152092286184494_138748161_n_zpsfbeb4c6c.jpg

Back