Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love that there above but I can't image they would make something that big and elaborate. I am thinking that it's got to be near or about the same level of materials as Castle Grayskull and that mock up is pretty massive.

I am open to debate here though.

The scale on that mock-up is giving Mattel too much credit. If the figures are ~six inches tall, then that playset is three and a half feet tall, and nearly six feet long.

I'd love it if SM was massive, but there is no way it will be that epic. No matter the size, if they make it, I'll buy it.

I think something like this could work scaled back and have one 'half' the snake around the mountain and the other half being the demon with the bridge then joining the two halves.
That's if they go vintage styled. They may go 200x altogether as that's what on the style guides. That may also be more easy to make.

I rember talking to the 4H about Grayskull during ComicCon way before it was planned, and they wanted to do it like the ministatue too, it was supposed to be a front piece and the 2 sidewalls would open... It could've been Epic, but I'm happy with what we got.
If, and that's a big if, they do Snake Mountain, it'll have to be about the same size of CG. I really don't see Mattel spending so much money on it, only to end up sitting on a bunch of them afterwards due to some people getting cold feet...

I rember talking to the 4H about Grayskull during ComicCon way before it was planned, and they wanted to do it like the ministatue too, it was supposed to be a front piece and the 2 sidewalls would open... It could've been Epic, but I'm happy with what we got.
If, and that's a big if, they do Snake Mountain, it'll have to be about the same size of CG. I really don't see Mattel spending so much money on it, only to end up sitting on a bunch of them afterwards due to some people getting cold feet...

Well Mattel will be doing it differently this time by taking a Deposit on it....like $50- $100 so that the "cold feet" people will take this thing seriously

Toyguru did say Castle Greyskull was a success regardless of the overstock and considering the 4 Horseman recently said the line is NOT in trouble at all and there are BIG things were coming and revealed at SDCC.Talon Fighter is now for sure coming too

looking at the line now, the male characters just get screwed, i mean with the bulkiness of the armors, they should of all been done like the females (no armor just sculpted armor) i mean the snake armor he-man looks great , but characters like seahawk just wow , feel its kinda a let down that they did that with the male characters. the 200x line sub is a good idea but no 200x randor or 200x miro, makes me not want to sub , i dont need some yetti guy or a Ceratus figure.

Teemu, if your Crystal Ball has a 200x He-Man and Skeletor in the future then I might have to come back to this line. Oolar and the Snake Armor He-Man/King Hsss 2 pack are tempting me like a fresh pie cooling outside of a window.

Teemu doesn't have any sort of "crystal ball," he's just reposting rumors from a (so far very reliable) source that frequents other message board(s). I'm not going to out the source publicly but PM me if you're interested. All the stuff he's posting about is old info from other sources.

As it stands, there's no room with the slots we know about for a 200x He-Man/Skeletor two pack, but the source Teemu's quoting has hinted that there's a lot more out of sub items and variants in 2015 than what we've usually seen, so it might be possible.

Teemu doesn't have any sort of "crystal ball," he's just reposting rumors from a (so far very reliable) source that frequents other message board(s). I'm not going to out the source publicly but PM me if you're interested. All the stuff he's posting about is old info from other sources.

As it stands, there's no room with the slots we know about for a 200x He-Man/Skeletor two pack, but the source Teemu's quoting has hinted that there's a lot more out of sub items and variants in 2015 than what we've usually seen, so it might be possible.

:lol Jealous? I have my own source by the way and always have (it's not BCRDUKE on the Org as he has been wrong from time to time too and even then he never just comes out and says what anything is).....I called Ram Man in the 2013 Sub,Then Mantenna,Two-bad in 2014 Sub when NOBODY did (among many other characters) and the list goes on how close I have been through the past years since the line started and some are source and some are educated guesses through my own ways of finding out things ....because you're the NEW guy (as I have been here since the beginning) I guess you feel the need to bring in some He-Man.org drama huh?

:lol Jealous? I have my own source by the way and always have (it's not BCRDUKE on the Org as he has been wrong from time to time too and even then he never just comes out and says what anything is).....I called Ram Man in the 2013 Sub,Then Mantenna,Two-bad in 2014 Sub when NOBODY did (among many other characters) and the list goes on how close I have been through the past years since the line started and some are source and some are educated guesses through my own ways of finding out things ....because you're the NEW guy (as I have been here since the beginning) I guess you feel the need to bring in some He-Man.org drama huh?

He doesn't come across as being jealous. He is just setting the record straight. You've been wrong a multitude of times. That's what happens when a person is relying on educated guesses. If you were really in the know then you would know what the SDCC exclusive is this year. Here's a hint. It's Rotar and Twistoid.

He doesn't come across as being jealous. He is just setting the record straight. You've been wrong a multitude of times. That's what happens when a person is relying on educated guesses. If you were really in the know then you would know what the SDCC exclusive is this year. Here's a hint. It's Rotar and Twistoid.

:rotfl your first post ever to set the record straight...another Orger with nothing else better to do to prove some point or is that Son of He-man with another name? :lol..

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if Snake mountain was announced. Unless they are making some movie announcment or new cartoon or retail. Castle G wasn't exactly a huge mover and that was during a much higher participation rate in the line. On top of the price increase. If it where the same size now as CG was it would be 30% more expensive (base price). I don't see it. The only reason they are now breaking their own 200x rule is because of the lack luster sales. Given the sub was lowest ever, that does not bode well for a new castle.

You mentioned some sources...not asking for names..but where they work and what they do.

:rotfl your first post ever to set the record straight...another Orger with nothing else better to do to prove some point or is that Son of He-man with another name? :lol..

Instead of responding in a mature manor with facts, you resort to attempting to belittle those who point out that you are misrepresenting yourself as someone who has inside knowledge, when you do not.

Instead of responding in a mature manor with facts, you resort to attempting to belittle those who point out that you are misrepresenting yourself as someone who has inside knowledge, when you do not.

:lol who are you?

you joined here for what?

I don't have to reveal anything to anyone or tell you who or how I get my information, NEWB with post number 2 just to attack me :rotfl

I have been posting INFO on MOTU Classics since the line Started and leaking stuff since 2008/2009 to present...You show up today,as a nobody,and decided to chime in :lol

I'd be surprised if Snake mountain was announced. Unless they are making some movie announcment or new cartoon or retail. Castle G wasn't exactly a huge mover and that was during a much higher participation rate in the line. On top of the price increase. If it where the same size now as CG was it would be 30% more expensive (base price). I don't see it. The only reason they are now breaking their own 200x rule is because of the lack luster sales. Given the sub was lowest ever, that does not bode well for a new castle.

You mentioned some sources...not asking for names..but where they work and what they do.

Not true,Castle Greyskull WAS a success (even Toyguru said so,regardless of the cancellations)....Snake Mountain will be tackled differently using the Deposit
method.

I don't need to tell you who my "sources" are.....but my history here (while not perfect as nobody has been)..I have been right MANY times!!!

:wave

---> He-Man.org

Some shots of Gwildor taken yesterday:

16681665762_d55372a430_b.jpg

16656771446_d984dcbb92_b.jpg

16495156748_7e22e005a7_b.jpg

Very nice job on the head sculpt and paint apps on this one.

Nice pics ad always zerogouki! I love Geildor and Blade but they are at odds with the rest of the regular line I think.

Oh and I would have any figure over Sea Hawk or Geldor. Fan favourites my ass.

Back