Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never did get why they had such a large key. Would've preferred an in scale one but the big one will look cool in Castle Grayskull with the other artifacts. :)

now framed...was fun putting this together and was small cost of a frame,some paper and ink..

100_7034.JPG

Not true,Castle Greyskull WAS a success (even Toyguru said so,regardless of the cancellations)....Snake Mountain will be tackled differently using the Deposit
method.

I don't need to tell you who my "sources" are.....but my history here (while not perfect as nobody has been)..I have been right MANY times!!!

The problem is you have been wrong. And you said yourself that some of it is guess and some of it is "source". But you don't distenguish the two. So sorry, a few correct guesses doesn't not earn you benifit of the doubt when you admit you also guess and never tell which is which.

And I didn't ask you to tell me who it is. But if you can't even tell where they work or what they do how is anyone supposed to believe it's anymore then your guess?

And even if toy guru said it was a success...that means nada. It's a limited production item that has not sold out after over a year, when other products are consider bad sellers if they last days.

And saying you have been right (along with dozens of other people) in capital letters over and over doesn't actually prove you have a source.

Your ram man prediction for example....nearly everyone who collected knew or guessed it was coming. So, sorry, that adds no weight to your argument.

The problem is you have been wrong. And you said yourself that some of it is guess and some of it is "source". But you don't distenguish the two. So sorry, a few correct guesses doesn't not earn you benifit of the doubt when you admit you also guess and never tell which is which.

And I didn't ask you to tell me who it is. But if you can't even tell where they work or what they do how is anyone supposed to believe it's anymore then your guess?

And even if toy guru said it was a success...that means nada. It's a limited production item that has not sold out after over a year, when other products are consider bad sellers if they last days.

And saying you have been right (along with dozens of other people) in capital letters over and over doesn't actually prove you have a source.

Your ram man prediction for example....nearly everyone who collected knew or guessed it was coming. So, sorry, that adds no weight to your argument.

it's been way more than a few son....you have no clue since you're brand new here...

I have been throwing out leaks since 2009 (and it's been fun)

Nobody guessed Ram Man to be exactly shown at SDCC '13.. Sure,we knew eventually he was coming,but I knew he was coming at that Show...Ram Man is just ONE example

I don't have to tell you anything about my sources,where they work and who they work for.....and I got news for ya....Snake Mountain is coming

and on that note

i-dont-care.jpg

:lol who are you?

you joined here for what?

I don't have to reveal anything to anyone or tell you who or how I get my information, NEWB with post number 2 just to attack me :rotfl

I have been posting INFO on MOTU Classics since the line Started and leaking stuff since 2008/2009 to present...You show up today,as a nobody,and decided to chime in :lol

Your predictions have also been wrong since the beginning. Here's a recap from 2009:

My guesses for the Next remaining 4 of the year will be:

September-Trapjaw
October-Man E Faces
November-Teela
December-Ram Man

She-ra will start off January

Results: 0/5 although you were only a month off on Teela which was a whole lot better than the 3 years 2 months on Ram Man.

its highly likely Man at Arms is next...then Zodac, then Teela.....8 back will be 1st then they'll move onto Ram Man, Man E Faces, Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, Evil Lynn to round out the year.....any other obscure ones will be exclusives I am sure or an extra

Battle Cat leads into the new year 2010

Results: The only thing you somewhat got correct was Battle Cat who was released in February.

Gleekor you really start to annoy me. This is supposed to be a fun thread. If you want to, you are welcomed to join in, but if you are just here to troll around do us a favor and leave. Nothing personal, but If you want to act like a child, please go the org. You will fit in there nicely if this is what you are looking for. :duff

To clarrify something on the guesses:

Usually Mattel doenst plan month per month but year per year. When TG was in charge he always tried to fool people like bcrduke. Many people who are close with Mattel have confirmed that figures have been pushed back for a year or more just to make bcrduke and other to look wrong. Technically even the guys who have sources cannot give you an explicit month of release. So if teemu tells us from a Filmation Teela for example, the release date usually wouldnt be save but a guess (most likely because of some background knlwledge such as wether we will get a Filmation minisubbin 2016 or not).

From my knowledge Ram Man was one of the figures that was planed to be released very early. But with the line being such a hughe success TG convinced Mattel to expand the line. Therefore main characters had to be pushed back in favor for other figures. Ram-Man was considered a "heavy hitter" and therefore one of the few to headline an anual sub. Same goes for other maincharacters such as the Sorceress.

In 2009 noone was expecting that we will get characters such as the Star Sisters or the Fighting Foe Men.

Oh and one more thing: I would hate teemu for spoilering me on the complete line. This is supposed to be fun. Guessing what is comming has become one of the coolest parts of the line because so much has already been possible and there are still so many possibilities left. The Filmation Teela for example is another great addition AND I AM STILL PRAYING FOR AN NA-SUB IN 2016. I NEED SAGITAR AND DARIUS! :pray:

Your predictions have also been wrong since the beginning. Here's a recap from 2009:

Results: 0/5 although you were only a month off on Teela which was a whole lot better than the 3 years 2 months on Ram Man.

Results: The only thing you somewhat got correct was Battle Cat who was released in February.

Post #3

62386887.jpg

Gleekor you really start to annoy me. This is supposed to be a fun thread. If you want to, you are welcomed to join in, but if you are just here to troll around do us a favor and leave. Nothing personal, but If you want to act like a child, please go the org. You will fit in there nicely if this is what you are looking for. :duff

To clarrify something on the guesses:

Usually Mattel doenst plan month per month but year per year. When TG was in charge he always tried to fool people like bcrduke. Many people who are close with Mattel have confirmed that figures have been pushed back for a year or more just to make bcrduke and other to look wrong. Technically even the guys who have sources cannot give you an explicit month of release. So if teemu tells us from a Filmation Teela for example, the release date usually wouldnt be save but a guess (most likely because of some background knlwledge such as wether we will get a Filmation minisubbin 2016 or not).

From my knowledge Ram Man was one of the figures that was planed to be released very early. But with the line being such a hughe success TG convinced Mattel to expand the line. Therefore main characters had to be pushed back in favor for other figures. Ram-Man was considered a "heavy hitter" and therefore one of the few to headline an anual sub. Same goes for other maincharacters such as the Sorceress.

In 2009 noone was expecting that we will get characters such as the Star Sisters or the Fighting Foe Men.

Oh and one more thing: I would hate teemu for spoilering me on the complete line. This is supposed to be fun. Guessing what is comming has become one of the coolest parts of the line because so much has already been possible and there are still so many possibilities left. The Filmation Teela for example is another great addition AND I AM STILL PRAYING FOR AN NA-SUB IN 2016. I NEED SAGITAR AND DARIUS! :pray:

Your name calling is simply shameful. A member has misrepresented himself repeatedly as having inside info when he does not. At least three others have pointed it out besides me. I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the name of another forum which has absolutely no bearing on this issue.

Your name calling is simply shameful. A member has misrepresented himself repeatedly as having inside info when he does not. At least three others have pointed it out besides me. I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the name of another forum which has absolutely no bearing on this issue.

the question remains...why are you so butt-hurt? you only joined the forum to troll which is why its time to go back to He-man.org

:wave

the question remains...why are you so butt-hurt? you only joined the forum to troll which is why its time to go back to He-man.org

:wave

Shining light on the truth isn't trolling. Every time someone calls into question your false claims of inside knowledge you refuse to provide any evidence, become angry, and resort to bullying in an attempt to silence them.

Shining light on the truth isn't trolling. Every time someone calls into question your false claims of inside knowledge you refuse to provide any evidence, become angry, and resort to bullying in an attempt to silence them.

OK :lol I am not required to reveal anything or my sources or how I get any of my info to any of you :rotfl

by the way,who are you? :dunno

I don't understand why anyone would give a damn if he has inside info or not? Its certainly not hard to discount his posts as pure speculation if you don't believe it and leave it at that. Either way its not worth riding his ass over and dragging down an otherwise fun forum thread.

What difference does how long I've been a member here make? It has ZERO bearing on how much I may or may not know, or how long I've been a collector. And the whole argument is asine. To somehow think joining a forum before anyone else makes you superior or that you know more or anything like that, which is the only way saying "you are new here you don't know" can be taken is beyond childish.

Calling someone a troll because they ask a simple question, while you use terms like "butt-hurt" and newbie shows whom is in fact a troll. I did not ask for anything specific about these sources you claim. But if you can not even tell which company they work for, or what field they work in is pretty telling. Wasn't asking for names or dob or anything close to identities.

And if you didn't care you wouldn't spend so much time trying to prove how right you are. So stop fronting.

I was not trying to attack you, but asked a few legitimate questions based on what you said. You said you have been wrong. That you have sources. That you both guess and have inside info. So....based on that.. Since you do not tell which is a guess or which is inside info how would anyone know? If you want anyone to actually believe you have sources, which you do or you would not continue to claim so in nearly every post, then maybe clarify a bit of info. If you really don't care then just stop saying it. But I think we know that won't happen. It's not unreasonable for anyone to, with an established track record of claims you have made, to request info about the origin of the claims. Nope, you do not have to tell anyone anything. But no one has to actually believe you either. And if you keep claiming a source of insider info people can also claim you don't. Everyone speculates about what's coming next. You are thus far no more correct then anyone else.

Seriously I dont care if teemu does have inside info or not. :lol
It is just fun to discuss about the line.

The reason why I have linked you to the org is because you behave like a childish idiot. Once again, if you want to join in the party and have some fun with the line (including pictures, guesses and constructive critism), you are welcomed. Otherwise please leave. Thank you.

Btw: The only thing here that is really shameful is that you have either joined this board to troll around or (my guess) that you have been a member here before and have created a second account for whatever pathetic reason. Either way, time to grow up, kid. :lol

What difference does how long I've been a member here make? .

Motuxmen = Gleekor same guy :lol

I've been a member here for almost a decade.....you have not even been here a month :lol

I honestly don't care what you think and I don't care if people believe me.You have YET to bring anything constructive to this thread,so go back to He-Man.org :wave

What difference does how long I've been a member here make? It has ZERO bearing on how much I may or may not know, or how long I've been a collector. And the whole argument is asine. To somehow think joining a forum before anyone else makes you superior or that you know more or anything like that, which is the only way saying "you are new here you don't know" can be taken is beyond childish.

Calling someone a troll because they ask a simple question, while you use terms like "butt-hurt" and newbie shows whom is in fact a troll. I did not ask for anything specific about these sources you claim. But if you can not even tell which company they work for, or what field they work in is pretty telling. Wasn't asking for names or dob or anything close to identities.

And if you didn't care you wouldn't spend so much time trying to prove how right you are. So stop fronting.

I was not trying to attack you, but asked a few legitimate questions based on what you said. You said you have been wrong. That you have sources. That you both guess and have inside info. So....based on that.. Since you do not tell which is a guess or which is inside info how would anyone know? If you want anyone to actually believe you have sources, which you do or you would not continue to claim so in nearly every post, then maybe clarify a bit of info. If you really don't care then just stop saying it. But I think we know that won't happen. It's not unreasonable for anyone to, with an established track record of claims you have made, to request info about the origin of the claims. Nope, you do not have to tell anyone anything. But no one has to actually believe you either. And if you keep claiming a source of insider info people can also claim you don't. Everyone speculates about what's coming next. You are thus far no more correct then anyone else.

It's really not even worth arguing with him, all anyone has to do is read his posts to see that all he does it collects rumors from other sites and post them here as "insider info" (and often he misinterprets what he reads and/or interjects his own speculation as fact). I don't know if he's ever had a confidential source, but nothing that he's posted recently at all suggests that he does.

Motuxmen = Gleekor same guy :lol

I've been a member here for almost a decade.....you have not even been here a month :lol

I honestly don't care what you think and I don't care if people believe me.You have YET to bring anything constructive to this thread,so go back to He-Man.org :wave

Actually it appears that Motuxmen has been a member for over a year. I still don't understand why you continue to resort to name calling and bullying. It's just making you look bad.

Seriously I dont care if teemu does have inside info or not. :lol
It is just fun to discuss about the line.

The reason why I have linked you to the org is because you behave like a childish idiot. Once again, if you want to join in the party and have some fun with the line (including pictures, guesses and constructive critism), you are welcomed. Otherwise please leave. Thank you.

Btw: The only thing here that is really shameful is that you have either joined this board to troll around or (my guess) that you have been a member here before and have created a second account for whatever pathetic reason. Either way, time to grow up, kid. :lol

If it's a fun thread why are you getting so angry and calling me names? I'm just at least the fourth and latest person to point out a member has been misrepresenting himself, that's all. Do you always get so angry and resort to name calling so quickly?

Actually it appears that Motuxmen has been a member for over a year. I still don't understand why you continue to resort to name calling and bullying. It's just making you look bad.

Nobody is bullying you or name calling :lol you're just being called out on your trolling

I told you I don't care what you think so why not just let it go unless you plan on continually trolling some more? All 7 of your whiney posts are about me when I have done nothing to you :lol

The guys here that have been here for quite a while back me up,so that is good enough for me....so make your 8th post something about MOTU Classics or get lost!

If it's a fun thread why are you getting so angry and calling me names? I'm just at least the fourth and latest person to point out a member has been misrepresenting himself, that's all. Do you always get so angry and resort to name calling so quickly?

how have I misrepresented myself? :lol I have a source and that is all that you need to know and when I don't hear from that source,then I make educated guesses through other ways.,trademarks and knowing people who KNOW or get inside information....in Fact I told everyone here the rest of the end of the 2014 lineup before SDCC and it was 100% correct...in which Matty banned me because I leaked the lineup there too

I still think you're one person using two different user names looking to make trouble

Last edited:
Back