Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously guys, I think this is it for me with this line. SERIOUSLY contemplating selling my entire collection (both loose and sealed).

I still have a few items to sell as well, but I gave up on this line a few months ago. I still enjoy reading this thread, but I agree that it seems like Matty is trying to push their subscriptions with all these quick sell outs.

I'm also thinking about dropping this line :(

what i find funny is that these were attendee pre-orders. there must be way fewer SDCC attendees on the site than regular collectors and the servers still can't handle it. what a joke. you guys really think the regular ORKO will be easier to get? he'll sell out in 30 seconds too and be impossible to get. i'm just counting the months til i can get that all-in sub and be done with this mattysite crap forever.

I'm not worried about the order coming in Aug for Orko, I had plenty of time here to make the order, just one BIG problem I'm not attending SDCC. It does suck though looking at the screen and not placing the order :banghead

Woo-hoo! I have a friend from my local funny book store that goes to SDCC every year. He always braves the Mattel line and gets the MOTU exclusives. I wasn't able to be home for the pre-sale (darn Nursing clinicals) but he got on and was able to get both Orko and Mo-Larr! :yess:

I hope that anyone that missed out gets theirs cheap from either a fellow Sideshow freak or online.

I'm not worried about the order coming in Aug for Orko, I had plenty of time here to make the order, just one BIG problem I'm not attending SDCC. It does suck though looking at the screen and not placing the order :banghead

I don't understand why my computers wont connect. I couldn't get the one in the lab to connect, or the one at my desk. it just stayed at the WSOD, until it finally refreshed when it was sold out.

And these aren't crappy comoputers. T1 lan and everything.

That's three times now that I couldn't even get to the page (Tytus - which I didn't care about, Keldor, and now this guy). I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Does it hurt to have multiple tabs open and check them all? Should I not be hitting refresh? I've done it multiple ways and nothing seems to work, but everyone else at least seems to get the page to load once before the stuff sells out.

Fug Matty. Fug DR. Basterds.

I don't understand why my computers wont connect. I couldn't get the one in the lab to connect, or the one at my desk. it just stayed at the WSOD, until it finally refreshed when it was sold out.

That's three times now that I couldn't even get to the page (Tytus - which I didn't care about, Keldor, and now this guy). I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Does it hurt to have multiple tabs open and check them all? Should I not be hitting refresh? I've done it multiple ways and nothing seems to work, but everyone else at least seems to get the page to load once before the stuff sells out.

Mesa are you using FF and if so the latest version?

Since DR has a crappy 90's system store, IE apparently works great... :lol
I had to use it a couple of times...
Firefox works great,
but I was able to place my order today with Safari... :dunno

I would suggest to have only a couple of tabs, and maybe a couple of browsers open... more than that at a time might hurt your chances IMO...

Are you really done with the line dude?

Firefox works great,

I would suggest to have only a couple of tabs, and maybe a couple of browsers open... more than that at a time might hurt your chances IMO...

So I was only a few years late for this......

Firefox works great,

Using IE, my only option here.

I haven't fully decided, but I think I'm going to go ahead and sell my sealed coffin collection, all MOC with pristine cards. It's stupid to have two collections, 1 of which goes straight in the closet.

I haven't fully decided, but I think I'm going to go ahead and sell my sealed coffin collection, all MOC with pristine cards. It's stupid to have two collections, 1 of which goes straight in the closet.

Skiman still lives in the closet. :lecture

I was able to get Orko, Plastic Man, and the Starro with the little spores to put on the DCUC figures' faces. All is right in the world.

Are you using Firefox... because I've found that that IE & safari freeze under the server pressure...

Back