Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole Eternia subscription was sort of pointless. So now while having to pay shipping on Teela through the subscription, I'm going to have to order Zodak, the "bonus" figure, separately and pay shipping twice. I feel scammed.

Don't get me wrong, I love this line, and I'm enjoying rewatchign the cartoons, and will probably watch some of the 200X remake this weekend, but the ordering process is less efficient than I'd like it to be. If only the Eternia subscription included every figure there wouldn't be a problem.

I feel the same way....the bonus figures are just making collecting the line a liitle more expensive (paying that extra shipping)...though I think the bonus figures will be repainted stuff which makes it an easy pass on some figures (like zodak)...I almost prefer just buying what I want on the 15th and just deal with the websites red page..we'll see..the
1st subscription figure went smooth...but since everybody's sub order is complete in their accounts, makes me wonder whats in store for Teela

I feel the same way....the bonus figures are just making collecting the line a liitle more expensive (paying that extra shipping)...though I think the bonus figures will be repainted stuff which makes it an easy pass on some figures (like zodak)...I almost prefer just buying what I want on the 15th and just deal with the websites red page..we'll see..the
1st subscription figure went smooth...but since everybody's sub order is complete in their accounts, makes me wonder whats in store for Teela
i think they addressed this on the org somewhere. they said it would change back on the next order day.

i think they addressed this on the org somewhere. they said it would change back on the next order day.

yeah I saw that on the org...but with all the problems and people claiming matty screwing up their sub orders...do you really trust matty?

Here's hoping Teela (and Ray) last a good while on Thursday. I'm going to be in class most of the afternoon and won't be able to order my extras until I get home.

I think I will be passing on Teela. I was planning to buy her, but I just have much higher toy priorities this month. I will pick her up eventually if I find a good deal, or they re-release her. If not, I will live. I will be back on track next month for Scareglow and He-Man, but will then have another break in Dec., since none of the Dec. figures interest me.

yeah I saw that on the org...but with all the problems and people claiming matty screwing up their sub orders...do you really trust matty?
no i don't trust matty. i'm worried about my 2010 subscription cuz when i click on it i get a red error screen.

I think I will be passing on Teela. I was planning to buy her, but I just have much higher toy priorities this month. I will pick her up eventually if I find a good deal, or they re-release her. If not, I will live. I will be back on track next month for Scareglow and He-Man, but will then have another break in Dec., since none of the Dec. figures interest me.
passing on Teela???:confused: Higher toy priorities????:confused: You're dead to me.:(

well i tried using matty's online customer service form to ask about my 2010 subscription. it asked for an order number and when i pasted it in the box it says the order doesn't exist. i guess no subscription for The Craw.:monkey2

Here's hoping Teela (and Ray) last a good while on Thursday. I'm going to be in class most of the afternoon and won't be able to order my extras until I get home.

speaking of Ray... I gotta pass on him. I want him, but I'll just have to snag him later. He needs a better head sculpt and elbow pads anyways. And I've got too much stuff to order this week.

speaking of Ray... I gotta pass on him. I want him, but I'll just have to snag him later. He needs a better head sculpt and elbow pads anyways. And I've got too much stuff to order this week.

Mostly I'm just getting him because I want to check them out. But I figure if I absolutely abhor the figure I should at least be able to get close to what I paid for him. The likeness is okay compared to Egon. Egon's face was more of a caracture than a likeness so I didn't bother w/ him, of course the slime didn't help.

I'm not too thrilled that they are all on the same body.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
well i tried using matty's online customer service form to ask about my 2010 subscription. it asked for an order number and when i pasted it in the box it says the order doesn't exist. i guess no subscription for The Craw.:monkey2

People over at the org are saying the same thing...orders are missing and subs not showing up in their accounts as of today...here we go again...No Teela's for us...orders are complete...thanks Digital River/Matty

People over at the org are saying the same thing...orders are missing and subs not showing up in their accounts as of today...here we go again...No Teela's for us...orders are complete...thanks Digital River/Matty

:rock LOVE IT!!!

No subscription and I will be there on the 15th for my Zodak and Teela!!!! Right before I take the trip for my wedding and honeymoon!!!

COFFINS AND HONEYMOON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock LOVE IT!!!

No subscription and I will be there on the 15th for my Zodak and Teela!!!! Right before I take the trip for my wedding and honeymoon!!!

COFFINS AND HONEYMOON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tap
What do you mean "Love it"? we subscription people are f-ing pissed. seems like i gotta do more work with the subscription than without. the whole point of the subscription was to sit back and let figures roll in on there own. obviously that ain't the case.

Back