Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new Q&A posted. have a look at this

7. Analog Jote: In He-Ro's bio, there is a mention of "The Overlords of the Timeless Dimension on Trolla", while in Zodac's bio he is recruited by "The Overlords on Trolla." Are there two different groups called The Overlords, or are they one and the same? And if they are the same, how does the Timeless Dimension play into the story?
More will be revealed in time. Orko’s bio should help a lot.

Reading between the lines, this could be telling us that orco is getting a stand-alone figure.

new Q&A posted. have a look at this

Reading between the lines, this could be telling us that orco is getting a stand-alone figure.

Sweet!

I'm no Orko-hater, myself. Personally I don't see the line complete without him.

looks pretty good. i may be interested. how much would that be in american dollars including shipping? and does it come with the stone base?

Shipping is quite low to US (a head to smallstudios was € 4,- without insurrance I think)... I cannot give you an exact calculation but € 1 is about $ 1.49... My estimates are that you will have to pay max around € 16 which will be around $ 24... But I think it will be a little less, I am always calculating with the maximum...

Edit: Stone is included (you can chose colour) aswell as the little ball at the bottom of the staff...

matty cs blows. first i emailed them about my "non existant" 2010 subscription and they said they don't deal with this so call this phone #. so i call the # and they say they don't deal with this so call this new #. so i call this number and they say i should call my bank cuz they didn't get the funds. well i checked my july CC statement and the charge is on there for the subscription. i tried explaining this but the guy on the other end didn't understand what i'm getting at. i guess no Wundar for The Craw now.

matty cs blows. first i emailed them about my "non existant" 2010 subscription and they said they don't deal with this so call this phone #. so i call the # and they say they don't deal with this so call this new #. so i call this number and they say i should call my bank cuz they didn't get the funds. well i checked my july CC statement and the charge is on there for the subscription. i tried explaining this but the guy on the other end didn't understand what i'm getting at. i guess no Wundar for The Craw now.

got me a little concerned, so i went and checked out mine. Mine still shows up and says order in process so I guess Im alright for now.

I can see my 2010 subscription and it says order in process also, but I can't find my 2009 subscription....:confused:

then that is a prob then. Hopefully it fixes tonight then for you guys, cause it would be horrible if you left thinking it was fixed and then have the figure sell out before you all got back.

Nevermind, I found it...I forgot it was clear back in may and hadn't checked that far back, it was back in may...:duh
The status shows active so i guess it should be good to go for tomorrow...:banana

:lol:lol:lol :rock

Teela and Zodak are just hours away.

Yep, just when you think you're done with this nonsense... I'll be getting one Zodak so I'll be back on the site today.

Probably should check my subscription, too. Hope it's still there...

Back