Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to Merman i should have my Teela already.:( *takes merman and flings him in the trash*

*Follows Craw and repeats action* He-Man and Beastman are lonely and I want my glowy skeletonnn *wahhh*

In all seriousness though, it kinda sucks that Teela isn't here yet.

I wonder if there will be as much BS ordering the new Zodak this month?

Do you think Mattel produced the "bonus" figures in smaller numbers?

i'd say yes the bonus figures are more limited. i think they answered this on the org. they need to see what the demand will be on the first few releases. i'm hoping the site isn't a major headache. i thought it ran pretty smooth for triklops who was the last non-subscription figure. hopefully it still works smooth.

I haven't seen the art cards but this is definitely the more economical route. And it was a pretty good show for a kids action cartoon (technically a better show than the FILMATION one) :monkey3.

This whole Eternia subscription was sort of pointless. So now while having to pay shipping on Teela through the subscription, I'm going to have to order Zodak, the "bonus" figure, separately and pay shipping twice. I feel scammed.

Don't get me wrong, I love this line, and I'm enjoying rewatchign the cartoons, and will probably watch some of the 200X remake this weekend, but the ordering process is less efficient than I'd like it to be. If only the Eternia subscription included every figure there wouldn't be a problem.

This whole Eternia subscription was sort of pointless. So now while having to pay shipping on Teela through the subscription, I'm going to have to order Zodak, the "bonus" figure, separately and pay shipping twice. I feel scammed.

Yup. I wish I hadn't signed up for the first subscription (4 month) and am glad I didn't for the second (12 month).

P.S. Anybody want a King Randor? I'll trade for future figures as well.

the subscriptions are a ripoff but i want my wundar figure. plus, it seemed like a good idea to sign up at the time, cuz of all the website headaches and fast sellouts. but they seem to have fixed all that now.

can anybody find their 2010 subscription in their order history? i try and check mine and it gives an error message. plus it has a total of $52 which would be the cost of 2 subscriptions when i'm sure i only ordered one.

can anybody find their 2010 subscription in their order history? i try and check mine and it gives an error message. plus it has a total of $52 which would be the cost of 2 subscriptions when i'm sure i only ordered one.

Mine shows:

8/13/2009 8/13/2009 Order in Process $88.70

That is for two.

and:
# Subscription Cost 40.00 USD
# Order Date 8/13/2009
# Subscription Status Active
# Billing Type Auto Renew

I have no idea wtf it means, I need to check my credit card statement.

Club Eternia™ 2010 Membership

* Other

Club Eternia™ 2010 - January Figure (for credit card authorization only - item will be billed when shipped)

* Other

It looks like 20.00 + 20.00 for subscription, then 20.00+20.00 for preauth Jan. figure. Then 8 bucks shipping. I really wish they would change from Digital River.

Sorry for the weird posts, but I just copied and pasted. Craw you should be correct if you got charged 12 bucks shipping. 20.00 sub + 20.00 preauth Jan. + 12.00 Jan. shipping. I think...

If only the Eternia subscription included every figure there wouldn't be a problem.

I agree. The bonus figures make the subscription useless. You still have to log on to the website and buy figures almost every month. The subscription services was a lifesaver for people like me who don't have internet access during the day to order figures.

I even talked to Scott from Mattel at the booth in SDCC and vented my frustration over the whole idea.

I said this at the Matty panel at SDCC that it almost feels like Mattel thinks it should be a privilege for fans to buy their products. :rolleyes:

OK. thanks PZ, but that leaves me with the question of the error screen i get when i click on the order.

No idea about the error. But I did snap a pic. Your new sig is cool, I actually got that printed up a few weeks ago in Metallic and it resides over my current Motu. :banana

IMG_3438.jpg
[/IMG]

Back