Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That prop looks awesome with the figure.

As for the thread, the excitement for this line is dead for me. I am actually eager for the subscription to run out and likely will not purchase whatever super 7 comes up with.

Vultak looks great with the bone bird. Great pics as always.

I think part of the issue is there isn't much to talk about now. Until Super 7 make an announcement on their plans and starts to show new figures, there isn't anything new except for the monthly figures arriving.

Well, it looks like there is no single carded Horde Trooper coming this month, so I'm wondering if we will get that release at all. Hopefully they get it out before the end of the year and don't just drop it. It would be nice if Mattycollector could just update everyone if that and the Roton were coming out.

Also I was really impressed with Evil Seed. I wasn't very excited about him, but he really turned out to be a great figure.

Have there been any updates to what the Evil-Lyn Filmation figure will look like? I'm guessing there hasn't been any updates since that picture of her without a hand but I thought I'd check.

Just returned from a 2-week vacation... Missed out on YoNo's Evilseed, if anyone is selling theirs, I'm buying...
I liked BeastMan quite a bit... I agree on the colors being too brings, specially compared to Trap Jaw or Skeletor!

I'm pretty excited about Night Stalker!

Ah ok thanks. Anyone else going to get two so they can paint one up as Stridor? As I worry if we will get a Stridor.

thought about that...but not sure I want to pay $54 plus tax,plus shipping for him...subscribers are only paying $40 for him

If we knew for sure we were getting a Stridor it would be great.

I do love the latest Stridor pics and his two man horse suit vibe going on there. Clearly the photographer has never seen an animal...like ever.

Night Stalker out of package_zpsnurwmzig.jpg

Roton, Horde Trooper and Skelcon have officially been canceled by Mattel. Judging from the latest quality of their MOTUC products I can live with that decision. Also this could lead to a good first year for Super7. Stridor and Roton are already tooled and a few protos are also said to be finished. Summed up I have good hope for Super7 to have at least 1 or 2 good MOTUC years comming. :)

Roton, Horde Trooper and Skelcon have officially been canceled by Mattel. Judging from the latest quality of their MOTUC products I can live with that decision. Also this could lead to a good first year for Super7. Stridor and Roton are already tooled and a few protos are also said to be finished. Summed up I have good hope for Super7 to have at least 1 or 2 good MOTUC years comming. :)

The issue though is when? Super 7 may not have anything for us till the end of 2017

Source?

The issue though is when? Super 7 may not have anything for us till the end of 2017

I am confident that we will get some information incl a timetable at NYCC. Also I think they will aim to start asap in order to profit from the hype. First quarter 2017 should be realistic and their aim for the first figure, no matter which one (at least start woth a He-Man rerelease or whatever).

Nevertheless I Have just ordered a second Night Stalker. If S7 fails to deliver, I have one extra to repaint it as Stridor. If they deliver, I can either sell or keep it. 70 incl shipping might not be the best deal (pretty sure this will be cheap at the end of the year), but at least I dont have to worry about it anymore. :)

You saying they are cancelled is not a source. And that's all I see in that post you referred me back to.

Someone called Mattel and was told there is nothing else being produced outside the subs. It was on He-man.org

Mattel will be done producing at the end of this year, then Super 7 takes over

I am all behind Super 7 taking over but I am worried as up until now they have mainly done novelty cheaper type stuff. MOTUC figures are more complex than anything they have done so far. Fingers crossed.

Speaking of Super 7, finally gots me my comp portfolio.

IMG_9301.JPG

Back